pls Bios HP Probook 450 G5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp 450 g5 bios

hi everyone my laptop hp 450 g5 (DA0X8CMB6E0) not display and capslock bliking 5 times ..The laptop is water damage i clean board but now caps lock bliking 5 times and light power stay amber Fan spining fast and cpu not geting hot.... THIS IS OLD BIOS
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 04-10-2023, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Re: Hp 450 g5 bios

Originally posted by arber1232 View Post
      hi everyone my laptop hp 450 g5 (DA0X8CMB6E0) not display and capslock bliking 5 times ..The laptop is water damage i clean board but now caps lock bliking 5 times and light power stay amber Fan spining fast and cpu not geting hot.... THIS IS OLD BIOS
      try..
      Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Re: pls Bios HP Probook 450 G5

Have just fixed and hp 450 g5 which had no power and i cleaned out a mosfet which had a short and now the unit is powering up . but now the pc has very slow bios response upto 3min to start booting windows (no post delay) posts display in 3 to 5 seconds but will hold at hp logo for 3min before starting to load windows for about another 30 seconds . once in windows there are no symptoms of any nature until next reboot.
        .i flashed bios with new Me file and no change .
        i tried to boot into windows and update bios and it rebooted and took 45min installing bios but once done same thing.
        entering the bios also takes 3min and navigating take more than a min to processes any key strokes.

i have tested the same file on other 450 g5 pcs with no problem .
        i tried a different bios chip

Comment

Probook 450 G5 BIOS Password

Hello, could somebody please remove BIOS password from this dump? My original bios chip is completely damaged, I found this bios working, but it is locked. Also, did I need change SN and PN after that with DMI tool, or can it be altered in dump file?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Re: Probook 450 G5 BIOS Password

Originally posted by tbs_ View Post
            Hello, could somebody please remove BIOS password from this dump? My original bios chip is completely damaged, I found this bios working, but it is locked. Also, did I need change SN and PN after that with DMI tool, or can it be altered in dump file?

Thank you in advance
            try..
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Re: Probook 450 G5 BIOS Password

Thank you very much. After writing all IDs and locking MPM working again
              You are true hero. Have a nice day

Comment

Re: pls Bios HP Probook 450 G5

Hi every one,
                I dont know if it will be possible to fix my problem,
                But unfortunatly i made some mistake trying to flash the bios of my DA0X8CMB6E0 rev e.

Using for first time eeprom programmer, i didnt choose the right chip on the ch341a software, so at first when i did a backup of original bios in my computer, the bin file was only 64Kb cause of wrong selected chip

When i realized it it was too late, i had already programmed another bios in the chip, so after some documentation i tryed to flash almost every bios that i found in this thread and google with flashrom, but, no one of them work correctly, only getting 5 blinks on caps lock, black screen, and fan goes high.

i put in attachment the 64Kb bios that i save, if it may help ?

If some one solved anything like this, any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your answers

Comment

HP 450 G5 DA0X8CMB6E0 rev e

Hi every one,

But unfortunatly i made some mistake trying to flash the bios of my DA0X8CMB6E0 rev e.

Using for first time eeprom programmer, i didnt choose the right chip on the ch341a software, so at first when i did a backup of original bios in my computer, the bin file was only 64Kb instead of 16Mb cause of wrong selected chip

When i realized it it was too late, i had already programmed another bios in the chip, so after some documentation i tryed to flash almost every bios that i found in this forum and google with flashrom, but, no one of them work correctly, only getting 5 blinks on caps lock, black screen, and fan goes high.

Comment

Re: HP 450 G5 DA0X8CMB6E0 rev e

Originally posted by Zoublerh View Post
                    Hi every one,

Using for first time eeprom programmer, i didnt choose the right chip on the ch341a software, so at first when i did a backup of original bios in my computer, the bin file was only 64Kb instead of 16Mb cause of wrong selected chip

When i realized it it was too late, i had already programmed another bios in the chip, so after some documentation i tryed to flash almost every bios that i found in this forum and google with flashrom, but, no one of them work correctly, only getting 5 blinks on caps lock, black screen, and fan goes high.

try..

Comment

Hi Peste,

Thank's for your answer,

Unfortunately i got the same result with the bios you send, black screen, 5 blinks, fan go high.

I don't understand why any BIOS work,
                      i tried :
                      - 11.8.50.3425_CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_RGN_outimage.bin
                      - 11.8.50.3425_outimage.bin
                      - 11.8.50.3470_CON_LP_C_outimage.bin
                      - DA0X8CMB6E0 REV E OK.bin
                      - HP ProBook 450 G5 _da0x8cmb6e0 reve 4MATIC.bin
                      - HP ProBook 450 G5 DA0X8CMB6E0 REV-E BIOS X8C.bin
                      - Orig+Q85_011101+11.8.50.3425_CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_RGN_outimage.bin
                      - Orig+Q85_011200+outimage.bin
                      - Q85_010901
                      - W25Q128.BIN
                      - W25Q128BV@WSON8_20201110_110401 DUMP_11.7.0.3307_CON_LP_C_NPDM_PRD_RGN.bin

Is there any reference to some hardware ID or serial number in the bios content ?
                      I didnt find a way to get hp original factory bios in there website.

Anyway, thanks for your answer

Comment

try this...

Comment

Originally posted by dihcar84 View Post
                          try this...
                          Hi dihcar84,

Got the same result, black screen, fan go high,

when i try to boot i only let motherboard with ram, screen and power entry, i removed all other devices (battery, ssd, sd card reader wifi/bluetooth board, speakers, pad, fingerprint sensor) also i removed cmos battery
                          i swap ram
                          is there anything i do wrong ?

Thanks

PS : dihcar84 my parents born in rabat, and got an house in Kenitra ^^
                          Last edited by Zoublerh; 05-05-2021, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Rebuild bios bin HP 450 G5

Hello,

would someone be very nice and help me rebuild the bios file to make sure it is ok?

The old owner changed the BIOS on his own and now the laptop does not start.

MB: DA0X8CMB6E0 REV:E with integrated nvidia graphs

Old BIOS bin in attachment.

Thanks good peoples

Comment

Re: Rebuild bios bin HP 450 G5

Originally posted by mattom941 View Post
                              Hello,

would someone be very nice and help me rebuild the bios file to make sure it is ok?

The old owner changed the BIOS on his own and now the laptop does not start.

MB: DA0X8CMB6E0 REV:E with integrated nvidia graphs

Old BIOS bin in attachment.

Thanks good peoples
                              try..

Comment

Re: hp 450 g3 unlock

Pls help me unlock the password on this bin file

Comment

Re: HP probook 450 G5 bios password

Hi. Need help to reset bios pass on my ProBook G5

Comment

Originally posted by nerazzurri_daft View Post
                                    Hi. Need help to reset bios pass on my ProBook G5
                                    try .. if it works write the DMI information

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/member.php?u=201805
                                      please check

Comment

hp probook 450 g5 5 blinks on caps

hello if some1 can help me i have hp probook 450 g5 org bios dump no start nothing i replaced bios from another board and now its starts but 5 blinks on caps and num but after a few seconds it will boot to windows and all is normal I attached both dumps if someone could help me

Comment

Re: hp probook 450 g5 5 blinks on caps

Originally posted by M1HX View Post
                                          hello if some1 can help me i have hp probook 450 g5 org bios dump no start nothing i replaced bios from another board and now its starts but 5 blinks on caps and num but after a few seconds it will boot to windows and all is normal I attached both dumps if someone could help me
                                          try..

Comment

Working...
                                          X