Strange issue with United LTV 19X83WDVBT LCD TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange issue with United LTV 19X83WDVBT LCD TV

Good evening, I have a problem with this lcd tv (UNITED branded with BEKO electronics), I would need to fix it to try some old video game consoles as it has digital / analog tuner.
    I found it after years and once I turned it on I realized that it took a while to go from standby to operational, but above all I notice that it is blocked in some way, let me explain ... no physical button on the TV works, using the remote control (which is a compatible one) only some keys work, such as the one for power, volume, numbers and little else, I cannot change source and above all it does not access the menu in any way.
    I opened it to check the integrity of the components and I noticed a fairly swollen electrolytic on the psu, I replaced it and the problem of delayed start has disappeared ... the other problems remain and in fact make tv unusable.
    I tried various procedures to enter the service menu for both United and Beko models but there is no way to succeed, I also tried to use an Android mobile phone with this function as a remote control and it doesn't change anything, only the buttons mentioned above work .. . is there any reset procedure? it's probably stuck on some Hotel / Kids type mode.
    Thanks to anyone who can suggest something

Re: Strange issue with United LTV 19X83WDVBT LCD TV

Anyone can suggest what to try? I'm really going crazy with this tv...😟

Comment

Menu 9301 to enter the service mode.

Comment

Originally posted by ducky29 View Post
        Menu 9301 to enter the service mode.
        This doesn't work...menu function seems not responding either from remote or tv button

Comment

Is there a way to do an hardware reset directly on the pcb?
          any suggestion?

Comment

Working...
          X