X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all,

Just a fellow from central Texas who's got a Surface Go who's battery has been capped at 50% and a locked UEFI. M$ has been utterly useless and want me to buy a replacement.
    I know I'm gonna need FPT at some point to get you all what you need, but damn if this n00b can find it's download location.

In any case, this site's captcha system is garbage at best on my desktop and a nightmare on my Surface.

Cheers

Comment

my name is charles

i'm here to learn more

Comment

Hi my name is Johan, I'm an aspiring repair tech,

I am beyond grateful, for this forum and it's members for sharing,

All your hard earned knowledge. Thank you, you make my journey, into electronics, that much more enjoyable.

Kind Regards

Comment

Originally posted by experience2080 View Post
          Hi, i am only here for blackjack & hookers.. oh wait wrong board..
          That was my line!
          I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!

Comment

On the serious side, now, gals, never marry a service tech, you'll never get anything new, that SOB repairs everything
            I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every moment of it!

Comment

Hola buenas tardes!! soy Amalia tengo 40 años soy técnica en informática. me apasiona la electrónica aunque comencé tarde con todo cuestiones de $ empece a estudiar tarde todo me cuesta horrores en sentido de comprar las cosas que necesito, pero no pierdo la Fe. le mucho de gente que tine un corazonazo de compartir lo que saben muchas gracias a todos ellos. y si me pusiera a contar de mi vida es largo... apasionada de la bici también Mtb jaj Gracias!!!

Comment

Hellow.I came to forum since I'm lot into IT hardware and want to learn repairing electronics.I build and repair PCs at home.

Comment

Hi to all nice people.
                  Came to forum to learn repairing electronics with help of more experience guys here.
                  Thank you all.

Comment

Hi All

I'm interested in repairing broken electronics to save them from becoming waste. I have basic electronics skills (have repaired zx spectrums/C64's and some radios before) and know a cap from a transistor :-)

Looking to gain knowledge to repair and re-use stuff !

Comment

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum. I love to tamper in electronics. I hope to learn a lot from you guys.
                      Thanks

Comment

Hello! Just joined the forums, I'm messing around with my Lenovo T570, learning about BIOS flashing at the moment. I'm pretty sure I already broke it, but that's part of the experience. Today I had fun soldering the CH341A usb module I got off of Amazon to put out 3.3v instead of 5v. That was fun =) Looking to improve my soldering skills and better understand how everything works, I'm at the very beginning!

Comment

hi guys
                          nice to meet u
                          some times my system stuck.
                          so i need your helps.
                          have a good day ever to everyone

Comment

Hi everyone,
                            Come here after some searching online and found interesting technical stuff here. Unfortunately can't access without registration so I said why not. Interested mostly in gpus fixing at the moment.

Comment

Hi, i'm new there

Comment

Hello everyone, my name is Teofil Ursache, 24 y.o. and I'm a student with a master degree in bioengineering and I wanted to try something else in my free time.

I'm new with computer hardware repairs but I'll try to learn something by asking for some help or by reading some people's post, by help I mean some solutions on some problems I encounter when a piece of electronic board come unstable (maybe from my fault).
                                I recently saw this forum, browsed it a little and I was amazed by what I find here.

Comment

Morning!
                                  I'm here because I successfully followed eelliott's detailed guide to fixing the dim display on a Yamaha TSX-130 and wanted to say thanks.

Cheers,
                                  Pete, South Australia

Comment

Greetings. Found good info on this site, so would like to learn and share. I love fixing stuff!

Comment

Hello to all !

Comment

hi everyone nice to meet you .

Comment

Hi everybody

A little bit about me. I'm a software developer from Serbia. Currently working in my own company and enjoying every bit of it. I have my own workshop, where all my stuff and toys are Recently I started fixing lap tops in my spare time, and learning about electronics in general. I'm not a novice, but I'm far from pro as well. I had a few project under my belt that required integration of hardware and software, but noting related to actually fixing lap tops Usually it was all kits that were prepared for me, or needed just a touch of basic soldering skill. What got me here is the amount of knowledge on how to unlock bios protected ThinkPad's, which I'm grateful for, and for any help/advice I get. Likewise I can help with my software skills, so feel free to PM for any kind of questions you might have.

All the best,
                                          Bane

Comment

Working...
                                          X