Go Back   Badcaps Forums > Troubleshooting Hardware & Devices and Electronics Theory > Troubleshooting Desktop Motherboards, Graphics Cards, and PC Peripherals
Register FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-31-2016, 06:47 AM   #1
New Member
Join Date: May 2016
City & State: New York
My Country: United States
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 3
Question Repairing a Dell H535T Motherboard

I need to repair a dell motherboard, that has two caps bulging on top.

The caps are near the first cpu/memory banks and the model is:
SANYO 1500uf 6.3V - 105 S.E. 99 WF

I'm not finding the same model, can you give some advise another cap to replace them?

The S.E. 99 has any special meaning?

In case I can't find a good replacement, can I change them for example for 2200uf 16V - 105, or is a very bad idea?

carl12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump Technical Forums 2003 - 2022
Powered by vBulletin ®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:55 PM.
Did you find this forum helpful?