No announcement yet.

Samsung UE32D5500 Nand flash dump need.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Samsung UE32D5500 Nand flash dump need.

has this been sorted i got same problem looking for file

Comment

hi i want dump ue32d6510.

Comment

Hi guys I'm a bit new in this field, it all started with my miracle TV ue32d5500, I read I looked, I read yesterday and so on ... finally I decided to take this step .. I bought a nand K9GAG08U0E all good and beautiful, detached, glued nand new hop turned on the tv but only went on TV without smart and other things .... I wanted to do smart to make an update I said maybe I can repair the smart. .. (boulder I am) what do you think .. took the tv from the beginning to restart like crazy ... good .. I ordered another nand from another reliable boy ... detached glued idem above .. turned on and off remained .. lights on smart tv - disappears and stays blank .. black but the screen works .. but does not make nik press on the remote control appears the infrared receives signal .. flickering .. vb with the boy from the 2nd nand .. what happens .. says I send the board to him to write all the nandas bgaurs and epromurs ... vb comes those 3 important ... sent, received, written all rewritten (so he said I do not put my hand in the fire, but in words is a good guy) received the plate, put on the TV ... wonder .. nothing changed the same symptom .. turned on appears smart TV, disappears and remains blank .. .. all over another .. nush what to do .. I appeal to your kindness to give me some tips ... I hope I will not get bored with this post .. Thanks nice evening! I post one video

https://youtu.be/PwS7VyXudgs

Comment

Originally posted by Pragmatiko View Post
          Maybe can help someothers in future

https://mega.nz/#!IS5SiSCb
          Hello. Sorry to disturb, but maybe we could get updated link?

In need of this firmware, and while trying to download it from the link - seems like link has expired

Comment

Working...
          X