• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Msi gs66 ms-16v11

Hi guys, looking for a boardview for a ms-16v11 VER 1.0

Thank you

Re: Msi gs66 ms-16v11

Bump, maybe the boardview isnt available which is okay. Anyone have a schematic, ive seen some other models out there, hoping someone can point me to the 16v11,

Comment

plz need as well or similar

Comment

bump; does anyone have an ENE bin for this model? I need to program a Super IO chip.

Comment

Originally posted by ResoluteHawk View Post
          bump; does anyone have an ENE bin for this model? I need to program a Super IO chip.
          Not in the schematic requests sub forum no.If you post your request in the bios requests sub forum someone might post it, and use the forum search as well,someone might have posted it already.Check the support site as well, MSI usually post full bios and EC images
          All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I actually found the EC firmware on the MSI website for this laptop. Don't know how I didn't think of that.

Do you by chance know if I have to repackage the EC firmware that I just downloaded from MSI's website into a bin file or can I just use it as it is when programming the chip?

Comment

Originally posted by ResoluteHawk View Post
              Thanks for the reply. I actually found the EC firmware on the MSI website for this laptop. Don't know how I didn't think of that.

Do you by chance know if I have to repackage the EC firmware that I just downloaded from MSI's website into a bin file or can I just use it as it is when programming the chip?
              Rename the file extension from *.xxx to *.bin
              All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

So the file that is in the MSI EC firmware zip folder is a .118 file. I'd rename that to .bin and then it can be written to the IC using a programmer?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Qbinhelec
                    Qbinhelec commented
                    Editing a comment
                    thank you very much.

Originally posted by n0by1 View Post
                  Thanks its very helpfull

Comment