This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, my name is Rodrigo, I'm from Argentina, I love electronics and cars, I hope I can learn a lot and find what I need here!
    They are an excellent community!

Comment

Hola mi nombre es Marco, soy de Mexico y espero poder encontrar aqui las herramientas para poder seguir adelante con mis trabajos y poder compartir de mis conocimientos

Comment

Que tal buenas noches amigos, estoy buscando el esquemático de una AMD SHAPPIRE R9 280, se los agradeceria bastante!!

Comment

Hello all,
          I started in electronics in my uncle's TV repair shop aged 16, went on to become a Radio Engineer in aeronautics, and then into UPS systems engineer. I never lost the pleasure of repairing a TV or HiFi on component level. Today i repair a few units for friends and family mostly.
          I am originally from South Africa, and live in France since 2007.
          Best regards
          Nico

Comment

hi;
            I am here as someone who is hungry for learning and research.

Comment

Hello everybody! Actually, all my long life, and I'm already 68 years old, I worked as a bus driver. But since childhood, he was interested in radio and everything connected with it. Therefore, it has long been a shortwave radio amateur, callsign UA0JFY. And my first computer was an 8-bit ZX SPECTRUM, then 286, 386, 486, etc. All the best and good luck!

Comment

Hello all, new member here.
                Have been doing custom builds for a while and interested in gpu repair.

Comment

Hello from Latvia, new one! Have been using for research and documentation, but now need to ask some questions

Comment

I'm totally new here. Seems to have lots of useful stuff for hardware repair so thanks for the community!

Comment

hi friends

Comment

Hello I'm new to the fourm from the UK looking to learn more about computers

Comment

Hello to everyone!!!!
                          Finally the time has come in my life to enjoy old hobbies such as electronics.
                          Goal is to fix pretty much whatever I deem fixable worthy with information received and returned on this forum.
                          Now, let's grab some laptop schematics and browse the best microscope and hot air station that will not break the bank

Comment

Hello, I like to repair laptops and I think this is a good place to figure out bios problems.

Comment

Hello all. Arrived here trying to locate information on a Dell (MSI) RTX 3070 Super board that I'm trying to repair.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I found this forum here by accident and I hope I can support you and you can support me.

Regards

Comment

New user

Hello, I'm new here and exited to be part of it

Comment

Hi all, i own a small computer repair shop in the uk, thanks for accepting me and look forward to helping wherever I can.

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

I studied electronic engineer at University but then moved into IT and lost touch with my love for electronics. Over the last few years I have slowly discovered my passion again and now I want to try my hand at repairing an actual broken motherboard. This is where Badcaps.net came into the picture. It is one thing watching the one Youtube video after the other thinking you can actually do it yourself but it is a completely different thing trying to actually do it yourself. Just hunting down a schematic to be able to start troubleshooting is an experience in itself. I was lucky enough that it seems many people have tried their hand at repairing a Gigabyte motherboard but then again perhaps the Gigabyte boards are the most common to attempt to fix since they are readily available. I now need to do a bit of research on getting a decent auto ranging multi-meter since the one I have is entry level and not auto ranging which makes trouble shooting just that little bit harder.

Comment

Hi! First obligatory post. I have absolutely no electronic experience, so have mercy on me (-: I have a sony TV that got zapped by a lightning power surge that I'm trying to salvage. Thanks in advance for any help!

Comment

Working...
                                          X