This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

BadCaps seems to be a resource. Would like to share knowledge and gain support for repairs. Thought I'd join and see how things go. Thank you for making this available to the net.

Daemon

Comment

Hi everyone,

I've been looking around online for a place to learn a bit more about GPU/motherboard repairs and finally found this forum. So hi to everyone and thanks to the team who keeps this place running!

Comment

hi Everyone> how to by bypass cd3301 ic LA-9781P

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

hello all

Comment

Hi everyone,

thanks to the team who keeps this place running!

Comment

hello,
                  i am fro italy

Comment

Hello from Dublin Ireland. First comp was Amstrad 256. Into all things electrical. Daytime job software engineer. Good luck

Comment

WEll, I have been repairing electronics since high school, Graduated in 81', I am currently repairing Bogen Amplifiers for a large supermarket chain. I have repaired about 50 of these already of different sizes using 1 schematic I found online.
                      They are Gold Series BG-60 thru BG-250 amps.
                      I have the schematic for the BG-150 but there are some differences between the amp and I found some mislabeled components too.
                      You can never have enough resources to find info and parts as to why I have joined this site from the info and link from a YouTube channel from Learn Electronics Repair.
                      This guy is very good at explaining design and repair of amps so please check him out, No Plug intended just FYI...
                      Thank You
                      Jeff

Comment

Hey,
                        I'm Merlin and I like to spent afternoons swearing at dysfunctional material. When I'm not doing that I'm breaking my linux installs.
                        Jokes apart, I'm a linux enthusiast and I like to thinker with technology.
                        I sell chocolate and goat cheese the rest of the time

Comment

Hello all, I found my way here from a Startpage/Google search to look for a fix for my Samsung C27HG7x monitor which has vertical line and/or horizontal lines that distort the image while it first powers on and it's gotten worse. It seemed like some grounding issue on the panel itself but before I took it apart I figured I would see what I could learn first, so here I am! Looks like great stuff here so I registered. Thanks all! See you out there -Gio

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello! my name is fernando, i am a front-end developer and in my free time i repair notebooks and desktops, i generally repair more software and now i want to enter the hardware world as well as soldering desoldering chips see circuits i hope to be able to contribute my knowledge as well as receive them!..

cya!

Comment

Hello
                                I'm Irek. I'm looking for to learn more about fixing hardware.

Comment

Hello, a bad ups is what lead me here.

Comment

Buenas tardes, un saludo a toda la comunidad de badcaps.
                                    Estoy a gradecido de iniciarme en la comunidad.
                                    En 1998 hasta 2002 trbaje para xerox the docunet company (departmento costumer services) como representante tecnico en puertorodaz venezuela.
                                    Y desde el año 2002 laboro de manera independiente con mi enpresa tecni-copy computer,c.a.
                                    Soy ingeniero electrónico y t.s.u. En instrumentacion.
                                    Tecnico medio em programacion (programador analista) curso ince 2 años.
                                    La mpres se dedica a servicio tecnico, alquiler y venta d eequipo d eimpresion, fotocopiado y escaneo de documentos.
                                    Tambien estamso en el area de venta y servicio tecnico a pcs, laptops, tablets.
                                    Venta y servicio de sistems de seguridad electrónica como camaras de seguridad, dvr, etc. Venta y servicio de sistemas de alarma.
                                    Venta de equipamiento para cercos electricos y motores para portones.
                                    Venta y soporte de software administrativo valery 2020.

Mis hobies son:
                                    Los temas sobre las energias limpias y alternativas a combustibles fosiles.
                                    Ingenieria de reciclaje de materiales de desecho plasticos, vidrio, papel, metal.
                                    Temas de conservacion del ambiente y tecnologias autosustentables.

Espero poder contribuis tambien con este prestigioso foro..

Saludos...

Comment

Alright, here goes nothing! I'm just starting out my journey with computer and electronic repair and I've come here to find like-minded people and some helpful information. Aside from tech stuff, I enjoy live theatre, music, traveling, and a good movie. Looking forward to getting more involved in this community!

Comment

Hello
                                        My name is Tom and i working in repair shop in Poland

Comment

Good day. If someone is reading this.

My name is Jón from Iceland.
                                          I started as qualified electrician and headed back to school to become master electronics engineer.

I love everything related to SMPS and component repair in my free time.

Favorite brand of capacitors : Panasonic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X