PS4 - missing components

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS4 - missing components

Hi colleagues, I need some help. I´m trying to identify two components on the SATA controller. The PS4 is not recognizing any HDD ... As soon as I opened it I noticed that there are two missing component near the SATA conector .

Can someone please help me providing info about it. I attach photo

I suppose, that it is a capacitor and a resitor or a diode... but I dont have the schematic.

The controller is a 3219A from Texas Instrument, so I get the datasheet and found that the pins 7 and 8 go filtered to GND.. .as same as 9 and 10

Thank you in advance.

SYSTEM BOARD: SAC-001 (1-980-066-11)
    Attached Files
    Last edited by guinie; 06-25-2021, 10:03 AM. Reason: additional info

Re: PS4 - missing components

Originally posted by guinie View Post
    Hi colleagues, I need some help. I´m trying to identify two components on the SATA controller. The PS4 is not recognizing any HDD ... As soon as I opened it I noticed that there are two missing component near the SATA conector .

Can someone please help me providing info about it. I attach photo

I suppose, that it is a capacitor and a resitor or a diode... but I dont have the schematic.

The controller is a 3219A from Texas Instrument, so I get the datasheet and found that the pins 7 and 8 go filtered to GND.. .as same as 9 and 10

Thank you in advance.

SYSTEM BOARD: SAC-001 (1-980-066-11)
    Hi maybe if you cant get help with this information on this forum maybe also join this group https://www.facebook.com/groups/console.repair.legion

Comment

Re: PS4 - missing components

Hello, thanks @vinceroger69,
      As you guided me... I've joined to the FB group that you posted, and someone suggested me that follow the example circuit on the datasheet found on Texas Instrument's website. And this worked to me. Hope this help to another, it was a ceramic capacitor 4.7uF x 25v and other smaller ceramic capacitor 1uF x 6.3v
      Now, the PS4 is working again!
      thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X