X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Originally posted by Maxpower3 View Post
    you will especially have to train yourself to unsolder the bios,
    Don't use the clip, you risk having a corrupted reading and know use the programmer
    So I’m SOL on removing the supervisor password unless I unsolder the chip? I was under the impression that I could just use it to do a BIOS dump and then flash the patched one all through the clip. Do all methods of removal require some sort of unsoldering?

Comment

@t440p_whisperer
      I have successfully used SOP8 clip with many ThinkPad models, but I do use a EZP2010 programmer (you can get a newer EZP programmer that supports newer chips like EZP2019), that's my preferred and recommended setup, instead of risking damaging the motherboard/chip by desoldering the chip.

Comment

this program fixing the computrace problem or not

Comment

Originally posted by smiley60 View Post
          this program fixing the computrace problem or not
          yes, need put a password and patch

computrace is clear after
          Last edited by Maxpower3; 07-27-2021, 04:32 AM.

Comment

x240 patch file anyone please help

Comment

Ok
              Attached Files

Comment

please who can help me with a patch version for a thinkpad L470, thanks
                Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

bin

Comment

Originally posted by eugenionut26 View Post
                    bin

669.6 KB then 7.88 MB, rar archive name is L470bios, but the file name within archive is t470bios...
                    Make sure you know what you're doing, so that you don't regret it in the end.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                    Become a Badcaps supporter
                    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                    Thanks to all supporters.​
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Originally posted by Vesko356 View Post
                      669.6 KB then 7.88 MB, rar archive name is L470bios, but the file name within archive is t470bios...
                      Make sure you know what you're doing, so that you don't regret it in the end.
                      The model is L470, I was wrong when I saved it on my PC. IT WORKS PERFECT NOW. thank you very much!

Comment

Originally posted by eugenionut26 View Post
                        The model is L470, I was wrong when I saved it on my PC. IT WORKS PERFECT NOW. thank you very much!
                        You're welcome, I'm glad everything is fine at the end.
                        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                        Become a Badcaps supporter
                        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                        Thanks to all supporters.​
                        Doctrina est fructus dulcis, radicis amarae.

Comment

Thank you,I read it,but I don't know how to do it.please tell more details.
                          How to get this file <your_bios_image.ext>
                          than,how to flash and replace...
                          STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file

thank you so much.

Comment

Hi Knucklegrumble,
                            Thank you post it,I read it,but I don't know how to do it.please tell more details.
                            How to get this file <your_bios_image.ext>
                            than,how to flash and replace...
                            STEP 1: Flash and replace current BIOS with the generated patch file

thank you so much

Comment

Originally Posted by CornholioGSM View Post
                              1) download and install python (i have 3.8.5)
                              2) download and unpack tool lenovo_autopatcher_0.2.zip to own folder
                              3) make dump of bios image xxxx.bin, check twice if is dump correct
                              4) put bios dump into autopatcher folder
                              5) in autopatcher folder hold shift + press right mouse -> open command line window
                              6) in CMD write "autopatch xxxx.bin" and wait for results

*** if you got something like python error, then is simple solution - copy all files with bios dump from autopatcher folder to python folder root...for example
                              C:\Users\vaio\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python 38
                              ...then again open Command line in this folder and again "autopatch xxxx.bin"

tested on w7
                              I got it.
                              Thank you a lot!

Comment

Hello friends, lenovo yoga 11e chip 25X40CL can be patched?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazahacka92 View Post
                                  I don't think so, create your thread and post your dump

Comment

Depends on what generation it is,and the motherboard.Post your request in one of the existing threads or start your own

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92349
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=96822
                                    https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=73505
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hello friends patch please file

Comment

Hello friends patch please file
                                        try
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Work fine, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X