XMC qh128ahig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XMC qh128ahig

Can i replace XMC qh128ahig with winbond q128fv?

Re: XMC qh128ahig

why dont u compare datasheets?

Comment

check datat sheet w25q128 pin 4is ground xmc pin 4 is vss but both chip same 16mb

Comment

Originally posted by Mulong2019 View Post
        check datat sheet w25q128 pin 4is ground xmc pin 4 is vss but both chip same 16mb
        there is WAY MORE to compare than pins

Comment

but there the same size chip does this compatible?

Comment

whats wrong with the qh128ahig chip,can`t your programmer read it,does your programmer have it in the support list.What model is your programmer,and software.What motherboard,intel or AMD
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

All bios chip pin 4 is ground irrespective of brand. Are you sure you are reading the correct datasheet?

Comment

cannot read with my programmer tl886cs

Comment

even svod3 with latest software and firmware cannot read this maybe this chip is broken

Comment

cannot read with my programmer tl886cs
                    even svod3 with latest software and firmware cannot read this maybe this chip is broken
                    The TL866cs doesn`t support it.I don`t own a SVOD3 but afaik you can add chips manually. Or,choose a different chip from the list and untick check-id ,such as W25Q128JVSIM https://www.winbond.com/hq/support/d...rch=XM25QH128A
                    The ch341a supports quite a few XMC chips,with NeoProgrammer and ASProgrammer software.

Datasheet attached
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-27-2021, 08:08 AM.
                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Can i replace XMC qh128ahig with winbond q128fv?
                      Maybe.Remember the bios can have important DMI information, do everything you can to try and get a good read.Sure you can use another bios chip,and if there is some DMI missing or a windows key ,then you`re just making another problem,and more work for yourself.If the bios chip really is faulty then yeah,you have no choice.

Comment

finaly i read the xmc chip on svod3 i will post my backup on bios section

Comment

For someone who need read those chip and only have cheap programmer like ch431, you can use colibri pogrammer. I already test it and working with some board

Comment

Working...
                          X