Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Ideapad 310-15isk BIOS reprogramming

Hello.
    I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15isk, with corrupted BIOS.
    I have used CH341a programmer to make a backup.
    I have installed from this forum a BIOS dump, but now I don't have the product, s/n...
    I am not able to extract that data from my backup with the HxD program nor with UEFITOOLS.

How can I recover it?, I need help

I send my backup
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-03-2021, 04:17 AM. Reason: Ideapad 310-15isk

Re: Help with Ideapad 310-15isk BIOS reprogramming

Originally posted by movilico View Post
    Hello.
    I have a Lenovo Ideapad 310-15isk, with corrupted BIOS.
    I have used CH341a programmer to make a backup.
    I have installed from this forum a BIOS dump, but now I don't have the product, s/n...
    I am not able to extract that data from my backup with the HxD program nor with UEFITOOLS.

How can I recover it?, I need help

I send my backup
    Using HxD search for the text: LENV .The DMI is crypted,there`s 2 LENV areas to copy,use the offsets in the picture, copy from your backup and paste-insert into the same offsets in the new bios.
    Attached Files
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

It took me several attempts, but in the end by copying offset 234000 to 235FFF, I did it!

Thanks a lot SMDFlea

Comment

Originally posted by movilico View Post
        It took me several attempts, but in the end by copying offset 234000 to 235FFF, I did it!

Thanks a lot SMDFlea
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi everyone,

I have a lenovo ideapad 310-15isk after a restart before or on the lenovo logo I held the power button to power it off. After I tried to power it on I had black screen, cpu fan working the laptops works for about w0 secs and then restarts automatically and the whole process repeats. I tested many ways and at last I found that the problem is the bios. I want to flash the bios using a USB flash drive.I have three problems and I really apreciate your help.
          1. which file to use for ideapad 310-15isk A751 Rev 1.
          2. what should be the exact name of the .bin file so that the computer can read the flash and the bin file when I connect the USB flash drive?
          3. what keys should I hold before powering the laptop? (I hear fn+R, but I am not sure whther it works for this model of laptop).
          If there is any other procedure I should follow,please tell me.

thank you so much for your time.
          Hamid

Comment

Working...
          X