Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3300uF low-ESR caps suitable to PSUs in D10mm - may be possible!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3300uF low-ESR caps suitable to PSUs in D10mm - may be possible!!

The pricing is here. All who showed some interest will get PM, if I miss somebody or you want some too, PM me Another thing, if you US guys deal with each other, I can ship to one of you and he can redistribute than…you may save on shipping.

To repeat:
    KZN 3300 uF/16 V, D10x40, 3,6 A ripple current, 10000 hours at 105 °C
    22,65 CZK <10 pcs
    20,64 CZK >=10 pcs
    18,62 CZK >=30 pcs
    16,61 CZK >=100 pcs
    14,60 CZK >=300 pcs

1 USD is aprox. 22,2 CZK now.

Other interesting things in my offer:
    • Samxon RS 3300/16 D10x30
    • Rubycon MBZ 1000/6,3 D8x11,5
    • Rubycon MFZ 2700/6,3 D10x20
    • NCC KXJ 10/400 D10x16
    • NCC KXJ 150/400 D18x40
    • NCC KYA 1500/16, 1000/25, 680,/35 D10x20
    • NCC KYA 3300/6,3 D10x25
    • NCC KZH 1000/16 D8
    • NCC KZM 47/35 D5x11
    • NCC KZM 470/16 D8x11,5
    • NCC KZN 1500/6,3 D8x20
    Last edited by Behemot; 11-24-2014, 09:28 AM.
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

PM Sent!
      "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

Christmas already here…they are also actually made in Japan
        Attached Files
        Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

I'm really curious as to whether Nichicon will still make custom orders of HZ as long as it meets their MOQ.

BTW, can you test the 16v 3300uF with your ESR meter and see if they meet spec (Not that I doubt it)?
          "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

Comment

I can, but it will be worthless, it will definitelly show ESR 0

EDIT// so it shows 0,02 ohm ESR (Samxons are 0,03-00,04) and capaity from 3550 to 3720 uF.
            Last edited by Behemot; 11-26-2014, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Good. 0.018 was too low for my liking. If these are in PI filters, I like them to be between 0.025 and 0.40 because the other caps usually fall between this range.

Now all we need are 6.3V 4700uF in 10mm for those Teapo SC.

Comment

Early Hanukkah Present From Behemot: (Click attachment for higher res)

This was shipped on the 26th and it arrived today. That's three days from Prague to Canada!!! And it only cost me around $12 to ship!

*mockingbird caresses his 10mm KZN caps "my preciousssss".

Thank you so much Behemot!
                Attached Files

Comment

Well, I do owe you 50 of them still right? I think that I have mistakenly packed only 50 pcs…next time I'll have other interesting stuff I can send them with

What about SATA female power connectors?

Also check a new thread

Comment

Working...
                  X