Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

820-00923 clean me region

Help me please!
    i have problem with Logic board 820-00923. it's not work normaly, in case on battery power source ( not yet connect type C power source ) disconnected force_touch trackpad and when battery level under 3% when we press turn on button about 9 second or more later it will appear low battery icon on display then try to plug in Type C power source immidately it's will appear apple logo and sound chime then sometime stucked sometime run to mac OS sucess. if we tun it on on battery power by battery level over 3% or with type C adaptor power sourse the logic board will not work and it's not appear any things on screen.what i had tried to do on the logic board, replace U7000, U7100,U5000 (SMC) reballing CPU and try to reprogram EFI Bios chip from Internet with try to clean me_region with some techniqe from Internet but i can't clean me_region currectly. i don't know the currect way to clean it.
    any friends here any ideas about this logic board problem? I have tried to find missstake on this logic board in weeks but still don't know the mistake. in Attachments folder have 00923.bin file please help me to clean me region. thank you
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-25-2022, 02:29 PM.

Re: 820-00923 clean me region

Originally posted by Sengly View Post
    Help me please!
    i have problem with Logic board 820-00923. it's not work normaly, in case on battery power source ( not yet connect type C power source ) disconnected force_touch trackpad and when battery level under 3% when we press turn on button about 9 second or more later it will appear low battery icon on display then try to plug in Type C power source immidately it's will appear apple logo and sound chime then sometime stucked sometime run to mac OS sucess. if we tun it on on battery power by battery level over 3% or with type C adaptor power sourse the logic board will not work and it's not appear any things on screen.what i had tried to do on the logic board, replace U7000, U7100,U5000 (SMC) reballing CPU and try to reprogram EFI Bios chip from Internet with try to clean me_region with some techniqe from Internet but i can't clean me_region currectly. i don't know the currect way to clean it.
    any friends here any ideas about this logic board problem? I have tried to find missstake on this logic board in weeks but still don't know the mistake. in Attachments folder have 00923.bin file please help me to clean me region. thank you
    Here
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Re: 820-00923 clean me region

thank you hoaca388. With your original EFI for 00923 clean ME it's better than ever. The logic board can run normally to Mac OS on the adapter power source only, but when I connect the battery it will get stuck on the Apple logo. after it work with your EFI I try to rewrite with Original EFI, it also work the same yours too. the wifi hardware on this logic board not working. I think all problem on this logic boaed relatived to wifi error.

Comment

Working...
      X