This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, Happy new year! I am Alex. I am passionate about electronics and have a couple of personal projects that I would like to share with someone, ask opinions and if I can, also provide feedback for others. I am glad to be joining this community!

Comment

I've been repairing computer stuff since 2020 and I'd lk to improve my knowledge and help people with this forum.

Comment

Hi! I'm Dave and found this forum while searching for fixes for a Vizio LP2626.

Comment

Hello I joined the BadCaps.net forum to hopefully fix a Lenovo X1 Yoga 2nd Gen, whose CSME bios suddenly went to small business tech mode instead of full corporate AMT mode.

Comment

Hello, Thanks already for the information. A bit over my head, but enjoying just the same.

Comment

Hi, i joined badcaps looking for fresh BIOS bin HP, i'm just starting the business for reflashing. Happy New Year everyone!

Comment

Hi looking to fix an M70-C3. Hoping for some good info here to help move things along.

Comment

Hi, lots of great info here.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm Kris. I'm from Poland. I'm interested in electronic repair.

Comment

Hello everyone.

I've found this forum while searching for information on resetting the bios passwords for some systems that I am trying to rebuild!

Comment

Looks a great site for assistance as there seems to be a lot of helpful and knowledgeable people here

Comment

Fellow Newbie, here. Former USAF Comm/Nav tech with a broken LG TV. Would like to fix it instead of just replacing it. I'm here to learn...and look forward to using the collective wisdom here to get me to a point where I can fix it.

Comment

Just joined, having a wine cooler to repair.
                            My 'normal' area of expertise is with audio equipment, having been active in the Broadcast industry all my working life. I'm also quite active on one or two audio forums, but only those dealing with technical matters.

Pleased to have found this place, hope I can keep more stuff out of landfill with your collective help.

S,

Comment

Hello everyone.

I've found this forum while searching for information about of bios passwords for panasonic toughpad FZ-G1

Comment

New poster Jeremy 43, using Dell 2007fpb’s for arcades. Im from Canada and an Veh Tech in the Electrical Mechanical Engineers branch, Canadian Army 16 years.

Comment

Hello!
                                  It's Nick from Italy. Ended up here looking on how a GPU is actually made and (strange but true) I've also found the solution. Thanks!

Comment

Good day. I am Zibi and I live near Gdańsk, Poland. I was a Linux and Windows system administrator. For a large part of my life, and I enjoy fiddling with computer and electrical equipment
                                    I have read a few TV posts in this forum and generally found out more about the internal functions of LCD TVs but I am not an electronics professional and hope to expand my knowledge.
                                    We look forward to discussions and a wealth of information here. Hope to be able to contribute.

Comment

Hi all, I am POOL I have been using the forum for a long time, to tell the truth they have helped me to solve many failures, thanks to all the members who actively collaborate

Comment

I have a problem with the acer bios, here I am going to upload the copy
                                        Last edited by hipolito; 01-03-2022, 09:15 PM.

Comment

hi
                                          Last edited by hipolito; 01-03-2022, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X