This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Afternoon everyone, I am Craig. Just joined up as I am having some green and red flashing issues on my Toshiba (Vestel) TV. So apologies in advance for the questions that have no doubt been answered a thousand times before.
    Cheers
    Craig

Comment

Hey all
      I am from Cyprus
      Just joined trying to find a fix for a bunch of failed PSU's
      Cheers

Comment

Hi. I'm from Poland. I live in England. I buy damaged laptops and try to repair them

Comment

From time to time I try to fix some stuff. For myself and sometimes for some family members. Sometimes more successful, sometimes less. For a living I currently do ASIC design. This forum is an amazing source of knowledge when it comes to repairing things.

Comment

This forum looks like a great resource for repairing electronics, I'm glad I found it!
            I'm from Ontario Canada and have always wanted to learn more about component level repair. I repaired a roomba with water damage recently and now I'm tackling a dead TV!

Comment

Hello everyone, I've gone a long time without knowing badcaps existed. Not sure how but i'm glad to be here now. I've always performed board level repairs on laptops and other devices as a hobby, but i'm now taking a more serious note and considering offering some services locally and see where it goes.

Comment

Hi I'm from the Bay Area and been working on things like RC and computers. Google brought me here when searching for a schematic for motherboard repair. Just bought hot air station and entering a new arena. Thanks for providing such a place.

Comment

So. I'm recently retired and finally have SOME time available for my radio hobby, (only what the XYL will tolerate).

Comment

Hello everyone.
                    I have finished university a couple of days ago, studied electrical engineering. I have a couple of instruments at home altough didn't have the time to play with them much ( oscilloscope, AWG, DMM, analog discovery 2, etc ... )
                    Now i have time to dig into the practical electrical engineering. : )

Comment

can not find schematics for HP 17 g121wm Laptop

Comment

Hi everyone

I have joined in the hope to find some answers to some of my questions, which in turn I hope will help others solve their problems.

Many thanks

WiseMoves

Comment

Hi I am Forests from California.

I like to tinker with computer stuff the latest is a Dell Wyse for home-lab.
                          thank you for this community & look forward to the sharing.

Comment

Hello everyone.
                            I am glad to find this forum to exchange about TV technical issues and learn a little bit more how an Oled TV works.

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              I am Attila from Hungary, not across this forum before. Just joined trying to find a fix for a bunch of failed notebooks.

Comment

HIya! Registered looking for samsung TV info.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi! interested in learning how to flashj BIOS chips

Comment

Hello! I'm Ryan from the US, and I'm hoping someone on here has the schematics for my graphics card that my friend and I are trying to repair!

Comment

Hey hey hey!

My name is Jim and I'm from Michigan. Hoping the predictions for over a foot of snow this week are accurate!

Comment

Hi everyone My name is Glenwood and i live in Corwall UK, obviously the best part of the UK. I'm 62 and always had an interest in electronics but never really got the chance to really do anything about it, until now hoping to learn somthing before i retire.
                                          My aim is to keep what can be repaired out of land fil.

Comment

Working...
                                          X