X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello Everyone,
    I'm seiko, I repair laptops, pc and graphic cards in my spare time, never really came across any bios issues until I started repairing HP laptops. I am here to learn and advise where I can.

Comment

Hi @ *.*

I repair electronic devices like printers, UPS, motor controllers, barcode readers, etc.
      I really want to learn to fix Laptops, but at the moment I have no idea how to start to read laptop schematics. Many weird pages, crosslinks, oh dear....
      At the moment i am fighting with an defective BIOS (someone else tried to "repair" and removed all pins - how funny...)

Comment

Hi, Tori from Texas here. After long time lurking under a colleague's account, I decided I should probably create my own. Previously worked in corp IT (hated phone calls and disgruntled users) and now I just do hardware level fixes. Glad this forum exists. Best supplier of free schematics on the internets!

Comment

Hi, I'm from Sweden and I am very interested in home and car electronics. And I hope to find som useful info on this great forum. Perhaps I can contribute with something.

Comment

Hi everyone!! i found this great forum during a google search of a bios flash file,
            I'm a computer technician in israel and working with data recovery and motherboard repair, looks like i gonna find this forum very helpfull...

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm from Morocco, and i'm working in a repaire shop for computer, i'm interested in learning how to flash bios.

Comment

Hello, my name is Steve I'm a child of the 50's currently living in the UK. I've always been interested in electronics and joined the Rank Organisation in 1973 who made computer controlled scientific instruments, the 'brains' at that time were mainframe Digital PDP8 & 11 with teletype terminals. Twenty years later I spent 5 years working as a TV broadcast engineer and became obsessed with TV cameras, 1" VT recorders, audio and vision mixers. The best 5 years of my career, I retired some years ago and have recently taken up repairing stuff with smd components no mean feat at my age. Looking forward to posting on this forum.

Comment

Hello I am a IT Consultant from germany and i am trying to start learning how to repair hardware.

Comment

Hello, I am from Spain and I found this forum looking for information to repair a graphics card, I appreciate all the information I have found in the forum, greetings to all

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm here to learn about component-level repair of laptops and smartphones. Wish me luck!

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

Hi everyone

I am here looking for you experienced advice and discussions

Comment

Hi everyone.
                            I am quite happy about finding this forum because here I have found answers or at least indications of answers to the problems I tried to solve. I am not a professional or even an amateur, but rather a DIY fan. I hope I will learn some things from the right people.

Comment

Awrite ma wee fellas! Hows it gon?

My name is Andy fae Ayrshire, Scotland.

Ye canny beat a gid bit ae electronics eh.

Let the shockings begin.

Comment

Hello!

My name is Piotr, I live in UK at the moment. Electronics used to be my hobby when I was a teenager. Looking for some more up to date knowledge.

Comment

Hi, occasionally step into problems with electronics and need help. TU!

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Software is my thing not hardware, that is why I came.
                                    I guess I am allowed to ask my question now

Comment

Hello it's me gadgethero i love to save gadgets

Comment

Hey it's me gadget hero
                                        It's my duty to save gadgets and earth
                                        Everyone is super hero if everyone save everything the world wood fine again

Comment

Hello, it's me

Comment

Working...
                                          X