This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, I found these forums after searching for Imac motherboard schematics... found them!

Comment

Thank you for creating and maintaining this great forum.
      My Name is Aron, I'm from Germany and just starting my first project, getting those damn tannoy reveal 6ds to play music again 😄
      Thanks in advance for not ripping my head off for tose stupid questions I'm about to ask you guys

Comment

Hello Everybody
        I am Chris ( Krzysztof) from Poland. I "rummage" in electronics and
        sometimes in software.
        Please forgive me my linguistic mistakes - I'll try to do my best :-)) to be ok.
        Best regards for All
        Chris-H

Comment

Hi.
          HP9830, TI-59, HP41C, Apple II, McIntosh, WANG 2200 MVP, Sinclair Spectrum, SM52-11, NCR 3125, NCR 3600 and more than 100 IBM PC compatibles
          Technician, System Programmer, Chief Engineer, CIO, Professional Services, Sales Rep, Sales Manager, Account Manger, Account Director, CEO, Retired.
          2 children - Medical Doctor and Pharma student.
          Bye

Comment

Hi everybody!!
            Just a few words to introduce me to the community
            I´ve been working with electronics subjects from a long time, as hobby and professional,
            now retired from my job, military and civil helicopter pilot, pass the time trying to repair electronics devices in general, but present time most interest in mac,s in general.

I think it is a good way to be update and not too lazy...

Hope to learn from all of you as much as possible.

Greatful you admit me in this forum.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi everyone !
              I found this forum while searching for some odd motherboard' BIOS.
              Hope I'll find it someday.

Comment

Hi.
                I want to get better with repairing laptops, and other electornical devices. I hope this forum will help me with that.

Comment

Olá a todos, o meu nome é Júlio, sou de Portugal - Lisboa, sou novo em electrónica mas com alguns conhecimentos, espero aprender aqui e ajudar no que puder. Abraço a todos

Comment

Hi, I'm an electronics engineer by training, a software engineer by necessity and a network engineer for work. I'm here to benefit from the vast knowledge in the forum and in the hope that someone can help me fix my TV.

Comment

“When I make a first post, I immediately start talking about global warming. It's a real ice breaker.”

I borrowed that opening line from an unknown source.

Thanks - and you're welcome - in advance for any, and all assistance.

Comment

Hello,
                        I am new to board repairs but want to learn.
                        Able to get some GPUs to get into electronics.
                        Good luck to all and take care.

Comment

Hi! I do software by trade but I´ve always liked hardware more. Software is just what I always get

I also tend to collect garbage so I hope I can contribute some dumps from my personal dumspter :P

Comment

Hello everybody. I 've discovered this site searching for mobo information and thougt wow what amazing site , helpful for those like me and profesionals.

Comment

Hie everybody. Looking forward to sharing some valuable experiences and resources with everyone on the forum

Comment

Hi, my name is oscar and I am 33 years old computer geek from Czech Republic. Besides my family I love to (mostly try to fix any piece of broken hardware which comes under my hands, from cellphone through TV to hair dryer. And, as You can see, apologizing for my bad english all the time!

Comment

Hi folks, i'm from Lisbon, Portugal
                                  Name: Edgar Braga
                                  40 - 12 Fev 1981

I'm newbie

Comment

Hi all,
                                    I'm Carlo, from Roma, in Italy.
                                    I'm 58 and I'm an electronic technician, emploied as network Administrator in a Telco.
                                    I'm here to look for a solution for my monitor, goes black.
                                    Thanks

Carlo

Comment

Hello, i found this forum when i was finding the schematic of x550vc main board. Nice to meet u all. also if you have the schematic, pls tell me, i have been finding for it forever.

Comment

Hello everyone! Haven't heard of this forum until last night when I was looking for schematics for my girlfriend's Alienware laptop after I found a scorch mark on the back side of the keyboard and what appeared to be a blown cap.

I've recapped a few bad through-hole caps on motherboards before but am only a novice. I think after I get a few caps I might just try and see if I can fix her dead (& beloved) laptop. Luckily I do have a hot rework combo soldering station (granted it's a cheaper one) so I'm mostly there in having the right tools for the job.

Thanks for being awesome and sharing knowledge, all!

Comment

Thanks everyone for being a part of this community. Really great tool for everyone. Thanks for any help and info in advance!

Comment

Working...
                                          X