X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Thank for letting me join the forum.
    I'm Filip from Belgium. (dutch speaking part).
    I have a hobby working on classic arcade video game & CRTs.

Comment

Hello, everyone

Comment

Hello everyone!

Comment

Hello all, I'm Joseph from Nigeria, just joined the repair business or should I say busy-ness

Lol, looking forward to enjoying working and fixing people's broken devices while also getting some assistance from this forum and giving my own little assistance where applicable

Chao!!!

Comment

Hi everyone, my name is Lloyd from the United Kingdom just came across this forum online google search when I was looking for a BIOS file to unlock my laptop, and I hope with such great extensive geeks here would be assisted.

I'm a recent graduate electrical and electronic engineer and love computer gadgets and more. My hobby is aviation, during my free time fly simulation on PC. This is my first attempt to try and unlock a BIOS password though I've knowledge of building up Pcs.

It's such a great pleasure meeting new people here with the tremendous passion and aim of supporting and sharing knowledge.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Comment

New member, looking forward to the technical information here. Dealing with a laptop liquid spill at the moment… have one corroded area to debug…

Comment

Hi, new here. Names darren. I am a technician working for a local repair business repairing laptops, phones, consoles and more. Repair a wide range of issues from basic screens to no power issues. Been doing this for many years. I am by no means a master but yet not a novice. Here to expand my knowledge. I am more into the board repair side.

Currently working on a macbook pro a2159 no power. Meter reads 5v 0amp draw. My pp3v3 measure on the cap next to cd3217 1.4v, any idea? Is the isl chip responsible creating pp3v3

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello everyone good charmss

Comment

Hello everyone,

I'm from Vietnam, 35 years old, macbook and computer technician, looking forward to all newest technical information here.

Comment

Before any read this, sorry if I comit some errors on my writing, I don't write on english frecuently.
                      my name is omar frome egypt 35 years
                      my language is arabic
                      thanks

Comment

Hi! Im lookink for schematics and BIOS modifying tools to change some values in my laptop BIOS

Comment

Hello, Just learning about how to fix electronics. Have a good day!

Comment

Hi guys! Youtube channel "Learn Electronics Repair" sent me here. Looking forward to learning and sharing lots of information! Best regards

Comment

Hello all. Been reading the forums for some time and finally made an account.

Comment

Hello, this is my first post. I'm a DIY lover that wishes to play around with what I've got at hand while learning and possibly helping others to learn as well. Nice to be part of this lively community!

Comment

Hello! Recently started working with microcontrollers and trying to learn how to dump flash memory. I've been reading posts here and decided to sign up.

Comment

hlello

Comment

Hi,
                                      I have experience fixing game consoles and working with BGA machines.

Comment

Salut toți membri forumului! Sunt din România am 45 de ani, sunt pasionat de electronica și sunt în continua învățare, ma bucur ca m-am alăturat acestui forum de unde sper sa acumulez cunoștințe noi.

Comment

Hi I love this forum alot of good people around here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X