Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schematic or datasheet for Plasma TV buffer chip

Hi all,

I'm interested in understanding how a buffer board chip is working. I know there's about 90 outputs per chip to the plasma panel, but I'm more interested to know about the input pins. I guess that some of them are address pins, but I want to know more.

So far I've found nothing at all. I haven't found any datasheet about the various buffer chips, and I haven't found any schematic for the buffer board using them (Y Buffer Board in Samsung's terminology).

Any information will make me happy. It can be from any buffer chip or plasma TV manufacturer. I don't really care. All I want is to learn something that will help me troubleshoot plasma TVs in general.

I already know how to pinpoint a shorted buffer chip. Again I'm searching for technical data about buffer chips.

Thanks.

Re: Schematic or datasheet for Plasma TV buffer chip

Found this on the web.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Biruslapio. I've never seen this chip. Usually what I see are Renesas and Panasonic chips. I was not aware that TI was making them also.

For sure it will help me to learn. Thanks again.

Comment

ST also has very useful datasheets, I had no luck finding any Panasonic or Renesas.

https://category.alldatasheet.com/in...ist=150&cate=4

Comment

Panasonic - AN16021
          Attached Files

Comment

Thank you Biruslapio. The ST datasheets are a real gold mine of information. This is strange I never seen a ST chip in a plasma TV.

And thank you Iotas. The Panasonic chip pinout will be useful. This is very very stange. The datasheet of the Panasonic AN16021 is an exact copy of the SN755870KPZT that Biruslapio sent.

Comment

Working...
            X