Lg 60pa6500 black spots on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lg 60pa6500 black spots on tv

It's a broken solder pad for the HDMI, the trace is right there, with effort you can make a bridge to the actual pin of the HDMI connector that is missing.

But since it looks clean enough and not shorted, something else failed on the board for it to not turn on.
    Last edited by Biruslapio; 08-30-2021, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Thanks what I was told was there grandson was at the hdmi and then it pushed in and wouldn't turn on anymore. The issue is with that board. I know with mine it would turn on but when it got warm it would act funky so I put it in the oven. Buy with this one the tv wont power up

Comment

I think I see another issue in the main board , when the hdmi port got pushed in it looks like the r270 is missing or some other components or is it suppose to be this way? Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

I think I see another issue in the main board , when the hdmi port got pushed in it looks like the r270 is missing or some other components or is it suppose to be this way? Thanks and what's the replacement hdmi port I should get to solder back on thanks I think its a 10KΩ resistor?

Comment

https://www.electronica-pt.com/esque...s-pu31a-66167/
            Service manual for this TV, it has a complete main board diagram, very useful, r270 is 10k.
            You need to compare it to your other working board to see if there are missing components, by the look of the pads it doesn't seem like the resistor was ripped out.

Comment

Thanks I found this https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52766

Comment

What's the specific hdmi port I buy to solder on thanks

Comment

On that board Zsus those copper coils often get cracked solder joints under them. You need to try to re solder them and see what happens. If not that boards is cheap and just order one and replace it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I'm looking for the hdmi port by the usb port

Comment

Originally posted by pansatdishman View Post
                      I'm looking for the hdmi port by the usb port
                      You're looking for something like this:
                      https://pt.aliexpress.com/item/4000348824214.html
                      Now I do not know if this one fits, but it's a connector very similar to this one in the pictures.

Comment

Does anyone know of the exact replacement hdmi port? Thanks as I want to order the right one thanks for all your help

Comment

Working...
                        X