Lenovo V310 bios edit | I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo V310 bios edit | I need help

Hi, my bios file is working well but i can't remove the bios password. I would like to get help.
    Attached Files

Re: Lenovo V310 bios edit | I need help

Try
    Attached Files

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
    Become a Badcaps supporter
    >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
    Thanks to all supporters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
      Try

Because of this file having its "CSE ME" version being different the touchpad isn't working. I need help about removing the password from the bios file i have sent here.

Comment

Originally posted by dogu06 View Post
        Because of this file having its "CSE ME" version being different the touchpad isn't working. I need help about removing the password from the bios file i have sent here.
        With the file I posted, will the password be deleted or is it still there?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
        Become a Badcaps supporter
        >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
        Thanks to all supporters.
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Originally posted by hoaca388 View Post
          With the file I posted, will the password be deleted or is it still there?
          Thanks! The bios is working without any problems and the bios password is unlocked. I'm wishing you the best. Stay safe!

Comment

Working...
          X