LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LENOVO BIOS AUTO-PATCHER for Supervisor Password Removal

Thanks man! I've manage to restore a 480s with a supervisor password! Kudos to you!

Comment

hello guys can anyone help men unlock this bios password lenovo yoga x1 intel 6th
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-25-2023, 11:57 AM.

Comment

hi can you help unlock the bios

Comment

HELLO, i already tryed to patch this bios dump but the laptop is dosent work.
          i have TCG-compilat functionality-related error (might the TPM initialization error)
          There's my original dump. Thanks a lot!
          ThinkPad x1 Yoga 3rd gen type 20ld

Comment

Originally posted by nabilgo View Post
            hello guys can anyone help men unlock this bios password lenovo yoga x1 intel 6th
            Please try
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brontobyte View Post
              HELLO, i already tryed to patch this bios dump but the laptop is dosent work.
              i have TCG-compilat functionality-related error (might the TPM initialization error)
              There's my original dump. Thanks a lot!
              ThinkPad x1 Yoga 3rd gen type 20ld
              i removed password from x1 yoga 2nd gen. but on the 3rd gen it dosen;t work.
              i installed python 2.7. i have the patched bin but laptop says that error. TCG-compilat functionality ... Can i get some help?

Comment

Worked like charm on my Lenovo x270 needed to restart by pressing CTRL ALT DELETE cupule of times to force it to boot but it worked with parched file THANKS LOT

Comment

I managed to solve bios password on Yoga x1 type 20LD 3rd. I installed a newer version of python. But with Yoga x1 3rd gen type 20qf i didn't. It's a 32mb bios chip and the patched dump didn't work. Continuously beep beep ...

Comment

PLS PATCH THIS, I AM NOOB

Comment

Could you help me please? my Python & CMD are not working on my windows11 workstation.

here is my original bios from lenovo T480s (U49 IC) which i have read with my "CH341A + SOIC8 Clip" ... i can not patch it without working python. i need to clean the supervisor pw from lenovo.

i dont know why it is not working....pls help me.

thx & greeetz
                      Pressies

//edit: now it works on my workstation. i have patched the original bios-file. ... i dont need some help now. i hope the lenovov starts correct

Comment

....again:

my patched bios file has a verify error:

Current programmer: CH341
                        21:09:03
                        Verify memory...
                        Verification error on address: 00800064
                        Execution time: 00:01:06.078

I am using ashprogrammer 2.10.13.

My U49 chip is a "Winbond chip" labeled 25Q128JBS0" (T901).

I think I made a big mistake. I had put the clip on the chip, then it showed me two chips:
                        W25Q128BV (Winbond)
                        W25Q128FV (Winbond)

I then used the first one and created an original bios backup.

I patched it up and wrote it down on the chip.

After flashing there was the following information:

Programming memory...
                        Success
                        Execution time: 00:01:29.506

Then I did a verify and the error came.

Then I put the clip on the chip again and there were three chips to choose from:

W25Q128BV (Winbond)
                        W25Q128FV (Winbond)
                        and my chip:
                        W25Q128KVxQ (Winbond)

Now I don't have an original BIOS anymore, because I've already flashed the chip.

do I still get an original bios for my chip somewhere, which I can patch?

What can I do?
                        Last edited by Pressies; 10-01-2022, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Guys, please help me remove the password from the bios, thank you

Comment

Hi please help me remove the password from the bios, thank you

Comment

Hello everyone, can someone tell me if the content of this BIOS file is damaged. Many Thanks
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vignesharivuslm View Post
                                PLS PATCH THIS, I AM NOOB
                                please try

Comment

Originally posted by Pressies View Post
                                  ....again:

my patched bios file has a verify error:

21:09:03
                                  Verify memory...
                                  Verification error on address: 00800064
                                  Execution time: 00:01:06.078

I am using ashprogrammer 2.10.13.

My U49 chip is a "Winbond chip" labeled 25Q128JBS0" (T901).

I think I made a big mistake. I had put the clip on the chip, then it showed me two chips:
                                  W25Q128BV (Winbond)
                                  W25Q128FV (Winbond)

I then used the first one and created an original bios backup.

I patched it up and wrote it down on the chip.

After flashing there was the following information:

Programming memory...
                                  Success
                                  Execution time: 00:01:29.506

Then I did a verify and the error came.

Then I put the clip on the chip again and there were three chips to choose from:

W25Q128BV (Winbond)
                                  W25Q128FV (Winbond)
                                  and my chip:
                                  W25Q128KVxQ (Winbond)

Now I don't have an original BIOS anymore, because I've already flashed the chip.

do I still get an original bios for my chip somewhere, which I can patch?

What can I do?
                                  The dump that you uploaded here on this thread, is not your original dump?

Comment

The dump that you uploaded here on this thread, is not your original dump?
                                    Of course, yes. This file is my original bios (one of 5-7 backuped original bios).

But i have made a mistake at first with wrong IC-type-choose and then without verifying the file. I have verified only the final patched file - With error. But this verifying was done after the patched file was flashed to the IC. With error too at the ned of process.

I think i have inside in my original bios any errors.

What can i do? Could anybody check my original bios for errors, pls?

Comment

Of course, yes. This file is my original bios (one of 5-7 backuped original bios).

But i have made a mistake at first with wrong IC-type-choose and then without verifying the file. I have verified only the final patched file - With error. But this verifying was done after the patched file was flashed to the IC. With error too at the ned of process.

I think i have inside in my original bios any errors.

What can i do? Could anybody check my original bios for errors, pls?
                                      flash your original bios on the chip and see if laptop works.

Comment

flash your original bios on the chip and see if laptop works.
                                        I have tried but after switching on the Laptop the power button is blinking 3x….then nothing happened.

I tried it with original bios and with the patched file. Same result.

Comment

I have tried but after switching on the Laptop the power button is blinking 3x….then nothing happened.

I tried it with original bios and with the patched file. Same result.
                                          That proves the process of soldering the chip back to the main board or the process of writing data to the chip has a problem.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          All donations to Badcaps are welcome.
                                          Become a Badcaps supporter
                                          >>>>> click on this link to donate <<<<<
                                          Thanks to all supporters.
                                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Comment

Working...
                                          X