Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plasma Panasonic TC-P42C2

Hi guys,

Hi, I have Panasonic model TC-P42C2 with Blinking led on the front, I found this TNPA5066AC SN Board defect, now the TV working with the new board but picture is very weak with blue color predominant and some horizontal lines, I check all the flat wires connections on the board and they ok, could you tell me if it's the new Board can cause this or the plasma panel is defect?
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 05-13-2022, 02:54 AM. Reason: TC-P42C2

Re: Plasma Panasonic

Show a photo of the image on the screen

Comment

Re: Plasma Panasonic

Wrong variant of the board? If your original board was for example TNPA5066AB and you replaced with AC the voltages are tuned differently and will change how the plasma panel operates, causing these picture issues.

Comment

Re: Plasma Panasonic TC-P42C2

The original board is TNPA5066AD, the new board is TNPA5066AC, do I have some adjustements to make?

Comment

Re: Plasma Panasonic TC-P42C2

Yes, that will require magnifying lens, hot air and patience, you have to compare the two boards side by side and check every component, some of them are different.

Or you can look at this .pdf, it contains only the SN schematic, and search "*", all components marked with * varies between suffix revisions (AC, AD etc), then look at said component in both boards and add, remove or swap them.

If you cannot or do not want to do that, then using an AD variant is the only option.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X