Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New reviews about industrial multimeters at ITTSB.eu

Hi friends,

In my new website about multimeter reviews for the professional repair man electrician and engineers, recently I have upload fresh reviews about known and less widely known multimeters.

I have the awareness that this forum is more about electronics, even so you I am inviting you to visit my website.
    Possibly, you could find as interesting the different view points of one industrial electrician when it comes down to multimeter reviews.

Every review haves one enormous amount of text and photo galleries at the end of its page.

Regards,
    Kiriakos Triantafillou – Greece

Re: New reviews about industrial multimeters at ITTSB.eu

I think I have seen your stuff on the EEVBlog forum.
    "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

The EEV belongs to the past, I was part of it but not any more.

My first two reviews are all revised with fresh info, especially for the U1272A.

Comment

Why not? What made you become disenchanted with them? I still watch his stuff pretty often. He's a bit presumptuous, but most of his videos are at least mildly entertaining.
        "We have offered them (the Arabs) a sensible way for so many years. But no, they wanted to fight. Fine! We gave them technology, the latest, the kind even Vietnam didn't have. They had double superiority in tanks and aircraft, triple in artillery, and in air defense and anti-tank weapons they had absolute supremacy. And what? Once again they were beaten. Once again they scrammed [sic]. Once again they screamed for us to come save them. Sadat woke me up in the middle of the night twice over the phone, 'Save me!' He demanded to send Soviet troops, and immediately! No! We are not going to fight for them."

-Leonid Brezhnev (On the Yom Kippur War)

Comment

He got banned for being too annoying to some forum members.

Comment

Originally posted by mariushm View Post
            He got banned for being too annoying to some forum members.
            Or it could be the other way around.
            Now days I am thankful to them, I got the push to unstuck and to create something truly fresh, with my name on it.
            Last edited by Kiriakos GR; 06-25-2012, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mockingbird View Post
              Why not? What made you become disenchanted with them?
              EEV is a business, and everything is related with profit.
              My discoveries comes from Taiwan, and they do spoil the soup.

Comment

Working...
              X