• Show
Clear All

Re: Graphics card Schematics and Boardviews

I have a broken Sapphire RX470 4g. I need a board view please help anyone
    Help me~

Comment

Originally posted by dbtx View Post
      What is the board's part number? I have a dead Asus PH-GTX1050TI-4G with the number CG210PL 1.01, and I mistakenly got a boardview for the CG210PL3 which is very different, though the whole card seems to have the same model number. I can find what should be the correct boardview for sale on a couple of non-English sites, and I managed to sign up and navigate enough using google translate. But that was just to find out that I still can't buy it (yet) because apparently various overseas online payment processors don't deal with the USA, and I'm not interested in using Bitcoin at all, and I don't have a mailing address in Vietnam for that other store to let me finish my checkout. (why!?) If anyone has anything to share for the CG210PL, I'd very much appreciate it. The schematic alone would be fantastic but I haven't seen that anywhere yet.

Here is the wrong one, anyway. It will be right for someone, eventually.

here it is your file. Asus CG210PI rev1.01
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, happy Easter!
        Does anyone had succes to get a boardview for the GTX 970 from Gainward or Palit (NEX5X970H16G2)? I guess I'm searching for 4 months now.

Comment

Hello!
          Happy Easter!

Does anyone have MXM III 3 module NVIDIA schematic or board view?
          Maxwell, Pascal, Kepler are preferred

As all of them are using almost same components configurations, looking for some knowledge base of powergood signal, power en signal, backlight complex. powergood for example is a sequence of AND type transistors which will open drain when all voltages are okay, which is a pretty simple method. But what about power_en and backlight signals.

Comment

Hello, does anyone have schematic/ boardview for Sapphire HD 7770 and for Geforce GT 520? Thanks in advance! <3

Comment

Originally posted by Poyraz__ View Post
              here it is your file. Asus CG210PI rev1.01
              Thank you for sharing this! I'm afraid it's rather different, being for -pi and not -pL. But it is the first thing I've seen that also uses the uP9501 PMIC, for which I couldn't find a datasheet... so I should still get some clues from it.

Comment

anyone have gtx 1060 6gb mini boardview?

Comment

thank you

Comment

Im looking for a board view or schematic for a Sapphire R9 390x nitro +.

Comment

Hi everyone, Does anyone have either a schematic or boardview for an rx6600 asrock challenger?
                      Thanks

Comment

electric diagram for gigabyte gtx 1050 ti 4gb ver 1.0 ? Thank you

Comment

Thank you for sharing this! I'm afraid it's rather different, being for -pi and not -pL. But it is the first thing I've seen that also uses the uP9501 PMIC, for which I couldn't find a datasheet... so I should still get some clues from it.
                          That boardview what i share for cg210pi already not pl. İ wrote it in big words.

Comment

Whats wrong about your card? Short?

Comment

Originally posted by fanfan69 View Post
                              hello, I buy an asus rog strix vega 64 but some components are missing, I'm looking for boardview or photo to zoom in on this part, thank you all.
                              for you my friend, i hope can help!
                              Attached Files

Comment

hi,i search schematics of amd radeon vii rx64vega hbm2 16gb
                                model D360
                                109-D36037.00_08
                                please
                                Last edited by matox; 04-22-2022, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Hi, can anyone help with boardview and schematic for Zotac RTX 3090 ?
                                  Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Can anyone provide the schematics/boardview for a Gigabyte Windforce 2x 8g, GV-N2070WF2-8GD

Comment

Guys i'm looking for a boardview of the Gigabyte RTX 2060 6GB OC, model GV-N2060OC-6GD. Mine died a few days ago and i'm trying to verify the mosfet partnumber that got burned. Mine is this one https://imgur.com/cKRuqBX from excelliance MOS but the partnumber i can't see. My friend has the exact same model of GPU but his card has a different brand Mosfet and i can't find anything about it on the internet also, in case any of you guys know please help me
                                      His is this one https://photos.app.goo.gl/eSSEEdzJyZ1zZB6D7
                                      and mine is this one https://photos.app.goo.gl/RtQaVebQZVX4UkfH9

Comment

Has anybody boardview for Gigabyte GV-N750OC-2GI card?
                                        If yes, please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

I have a r9 380 graphics card, it doesn't want to give a video and it doesn't take any short, I would like if someone has its duagram.

Comment

Working...
                                          X