Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for an ADA1100 schematic

Hello.

I'm a self-employed mechanic/machinist. I'm attempting to fix my friend's Mustang dynamometer. He replaced the power supply but installed too new of a unit, which I discovered had no -5 volt supply. After installing the correct supply, this rectified the problem we were having with the load cell. But I'm still getting no speed output on the monitor screen.

I've checked the hall effect sensor and I am getting the signal to the daughterboard. I traced the signal through three processors in the lower daughterboard. I can see the signal at the input to the upper board which is an ADA1100, made by Real Time Devices. I was able to find a user manual for the upper board but I have not found a schematic for the upper board. My friend did call Mustang Dynamometer and they said they're not servicing these older units. They did offer to upgrade the desktop and the sensors and software for $12K. I'm attempting to do a more economical fix. The motherboard in the desktop is an MB800V-R.

Does anyone have a schematic for the ADA1100? Any help out there would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

Mark
Working...
X