Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASUS X555DG strange lcd flickering

Hi all i've been troubleshooting a strange flickering lcd on asus x555dg
    It only happen when using battery power.
    At first i tought it was the battery. Because the battery indeed in bad swolen condition.
    I buy new battery. Test it and same result. I can confirm the new battery is fine.
    And then I put another lcd (different type) and it was working fine on this laptop.
    So you maybe tought the original lcd is faulty.
    No it is not. I tested the original lcd on the other laptop and it just working fine. No flickering at all even using battery power.
    I have no idea what is going on here. Wether is the board or the lcd it self was faulty?
    Any advice?
    Thanks

Original screen- Innolux N156BGE-E42
    Another screen- BOE HB140WX1-301

Re: ASUS X555DG strange lcd flickering

There are several posts on this forum with the same issue. Just replace the coil marked "100" on the screen logic card. Its located near to backlit controller on the screen. This is a known issue. Coil should be an exact one and you can get them from any defective screen.

Comment

Re: ASUS X555DG strange lcd flickering

Originally posted by mcplslg123 View Post
      There are several posts on this forum with the same issue. Just replace the coil marked "100" on the screen logic card. Its located near to backlit controller on the screen. This is a known issue. Coil should be an exact one and you can get them from any defective screen.
      Replaced the coil that you mentioned. And it works now. Thanks for valuable information

Comment

Working...
      X