need bios HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-inch NonTouch All-in-One PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all i want dump for HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-inch Touch All-in-One PC quickly please

hi all i want dump for HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-inch Touch All-in-One PC quickly please

Comment

Re: need bios HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-inch NonTouch All-in-One PC

post non working bios here

Comment

Old bios
        Attached Files

Comment

Your bios fixed. Enjoy
          Attached Files

Comment

thanx bro

Comment

can you please edit it for me also
              original file attached
              Attached Files

Comment

Try this. Whats your problem??
                Attached Files

Comment

system shows no display
                  now i am checking your fixed bios
                  Last edited by faysal; 12-27-2018, 03:27 AM.

Comment

hi tried all dumps but all of them not working is there anyone have working dump ? for pro one 600 g2

Comment

Hello i have the same problem, non of the bios-es above work, this aio doesn't post, can any one help with a bios dump or fix the one atached?
                      thank you.
                      Attached Files

Comment

You have to change it in any other type with the same size and discharge it
                        I have had this problem a lot with : sst25vf032b

Comment

you mean replace the bios chip with another and eraser whatever was on it and write one of the above?
                          because the dump i posted was from the original chip.

Comment

Originally posted by nyknemesis View Post
                            you mean replace the bios chip with another and eraser whatever was on it and write one of the above?
                            because the dump i posted was from the original chip.

Yes, my brother, replace the chip with another, be the same size

Get one of the old motherboard

Comment

i wil try to find one, i will post the result, thanks for youre time.

Comment

helo guys. problem solved, you have to clear me region from the bios (Google how ) NONE of the bioses posted here are cleared. i have atached a clear bios but if it dosen't work for you download the HP ProOne 600 G2 fixed posted above, and clear it you're self it will work. after boot you will have a msg booting to factory mode 30 seconds, just update bios normaly in windows or from bios.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Hi

I have a HP ProOne 600 G2 that is beeping 4 times with power led flashing. I do not know if the bios is the root cause of the issue. I have attached the bios that I have read from a Winbond W25Q128BV chip.
                                  Please confirm if the bios is a valid one.
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by c_vasiloiu View Post
                                    Hi

I have a HP ProOne 600 G2 that is beeping 4 times with power led flashing. I do not know if the bios is the root cause of the issue. I have attached the bios that I have read from a Winbond W25Q128BV chip.
                                    Please confirm if the bios is a valid one.
                                    Try this bios .

HP ProOne 600 G2 21.5-inch Non-Touch All-in-One PC
                                    Attached Files
                                    Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-29-2019, 06:38 AM.
                                    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you @SMDFlea for the prompt reply.
                                      I have tried the bios that you sent, but the behavior is the same. There are 3 long beeps(led on the power button is flashing red 3 times) followed by 4 short beeps((led on the power button is flashing white 4 times) and the fans are not spinning. This HP ProOne 600 G2 has suffered a power surge, together with other similar PCs. For some of these PCs, I have found some short-circuits on the power supply phases for processor, that have disappeared after I have removed the processor from his socket.
                                      Is it possible that the beeps are showing a hardware failure for some chip-set on the motherboard or even some hardware failure of the processor itself?

Comment

For the "beeping" board I have discovered the root cause of the beeps: The processor was missing. I have put a G3900 on this motherboard and it is working OK, also the bios from @SMDFlea.
                                        Does anybody know if the processor G4560 is working with this motherboard? I have found on Q150 chip set specs (on http://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Intel_...ets)/Q150.html ), that it is supporting this processor.

Comment

Working...
                                        X