Philips 37pfl9632d/10 no image after main board replacment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 37pfl9632d/10 no image after main board replacment

Hi guys and thanks for accepting me in your community. Firstly I want to say that I've never done any repairs on TVs , but I have basic electronic knowledge. So the thing is that my tv main board failed and I've found the same board but from a 32” screen. Tv powers up now but I don't have image on screen (backlight is on) . The 32” board connects directly to the tcon board but mine connects to other and then the tcon. I'll post photos later. I'm not sure if this is a firmware problem or hardware. However , I can connect the one cable straight from mb to tcon and get distorted image so I can see what I'm doing. I'll post pics on the second post. Thank you

Re: Philips 37pfl9632d/10 no image after main board replacment

First photo is the 37” screen that I want to repair and the second is the 32” donor
    Attached Files

Comment

possible that you need to enter the correct display code ?
      you can find that 3 digit code on the back,
      you can change the code by entering 062598 followed by the code, then the tv will turn of and the code is changed

Comment

Thank you. I've tried the code but now the backlight is constantly turning on and off. Probably not the one , I'm not sure 🤔
        Attached Files

Comment

display code is 114, van you see an image when BL is turning on and off

Comment

I've used 114 code no image when backlight is on. I can't turn it off as well

Comment

Also when ssb cable is disconnected it does not bootloop �� probably a faulty 3104 301 3034

Comment

Reflowed chip on 3104 301 3034 and now it works. Thanks for the advice , I wouldn’t do it on my own )

Comment

Only 062598 followed by the code is not enough, you must use 062598-MENU-XXX where XXX is the 3 digit number you can find on the rear.

Comment

Guys , I've bought another working dfi panel from 37pfl9732/10d , because my reball was unsuccessful and I can't make it work. I have found all the display diversity codes for that model and tried them all. When I disconnect the pcb lvds cable, tv boots , but when I connect it to the dfi ot goes into protection. Any advices? I can add the service manual if needed. Thanks in advance!

Comment

Okay well then i guess it’s doomed

Comment

Working...
                      X