Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Philips 50PUS6272/05 image flipped and upside down

Hi all,

Seems this tv works all fine but the image is mirrored and also upside down, other than that seems to work all fine.

Is this a bad tcon or mainboard?
    Attached Files

Re: Philips 50PUS6272/05 image flipped and upside down

have you fitted a new mainboard ? as this could cause it there maybe a way in the service menu etc too flip the image i think the menu is 062596 but dont alter anything yet as not sure there is a flip optionched this
    have you watched this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGz126wYCO4
    Last edited by vinceroger69; 09-27-2020, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
      have you fitted a new mainboard ? as this could cause it there maybe a way in the service menu etc too flip the image i think the menu is 062596 but dont alter anything yet as not sure there is a flip optionched this
      have you watched this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGz126wYCO4
      Nope this is the original board, i have seen that video but there is no option in the menu

Comment

can you upload pictures of your service menu screens

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
          can you upload pictures of your service menu screens
          See attached, can't find anything about flipping the image
          Attached Files

Comment

reload firmware or go to service menu and select correct model screen

Comment

Originally posted by chrismurphy View Post
              reload firmware or go to service menu and select correct model screen
              I have updated the software the screen selected is the correct one, I haven't changed the board it matches the screen

Comment

Hola!
                Guys, Im having the same problem. Philips sent me a file to do a forced upgrade but no success on that. The image is flipped and mirrored still.Can you please share the OP1 and OP2 values. Also, sharing your experience resolving this would be very appreciated.

Comment

Hi all

Been here before myself

The N V M with red dot next to the L V D S lead has corrupted . It holds the display data .

Tried re entering screen code , which is a 3 digit number , normally printed onto label at back of TV .

In my case screen blanked & lost picture all together .

To recover , managed to pull data from a working set , then program up chip on fault TV .

Will check to see if i have files .

Post the display type & part number , cheers Xen

Comment

Have just attached a bin file for the N V M i mentioned.

It's for the exact display type in picture posted & should restore image .
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zen View Post
                      Have just attached a bin file for the N V M i mentioned.

It's for the exact display type in picture posted & should restore image .
                      Hi! I am having the same issue with the flipped image and cannot solve. Is there something I should try to do with this file?

Comment

If your TV uses same display and main board , program the chip i mentioned with bin file provided .

Comment

Originally posted by zens electronics View Post
                          If your TV uses same display and main board , program the chip i mentioned with bin file provided .
                          not every normal user will have knowledge and tools for this tips. the best easy downgrade or update the firmware... it will take a place at NVM
                          googling will find allot sources of firmware depending on chassis and model No, for example

Comment

Yes, sorry , i didn't consider that .

Comment

Hi, re enter option codes in service menu, you will find them on the back cover sticker.. bye.

Comment

Press 062598 menu followed by the setoption number you find on the rear cover. Wait for 30 seconds and remove the power cable for a short time, reconnect the power. All options must be correct now also the display option.

Comment

Hopefully the above will work .

Unfortunately in my case ended up with a completely blank display , due to data corruption of N V M i mentioned , which is why i needed to reprogram chip using good data from a working set .

Comment

Originally posted by zen View Post
                                    Hopefully the above will work .

Unfortunately in my case ended up with a completely blank display , due to data corruption of N V M i mentioned , which is why i needed to reprogram chip using good data from a working set .
                                    The way I explained works without a working display. The tv has a lot of pre programmed options onboard, you only need to program it with the so called OPTION CODE.

Comment

Working...
                                    X