Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB

Have a lenovo 910-13IKB here, I suspect PMIC (95857 HRTZ X547XHH) is the cause of the power button not working but it auto powers on as soon as USB-C power connected for the first couple of times after battery is disconnected and reconnected but after that you need to push the novo button with a paperclip.
    Anyone have a schematic or board view or relevant experience with these machines, these kind of janky power issues seem to be most common cause of failure.

Re: Lenovo Yoga 910-13IKB

What is the motherboard part number ?
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Re: Lenovo YOGA 910-13IKB No 20volts

Hi. See if the attached works for you.
      Attached Files

Comment

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=81087

Comment

Hi all, new here.

marzinator,

What did you figure out. I have a customer's laptop that is the same model with exactly the same problem. Any insider info from you would be very much appreciated.

Comment

Hi guys, im new here. Tnx for the info and schematics. I bought a broken lenovo 910 which turns on intermittently while pluging and repluging the battery. To make things short, i un bolted all the bolts and just left the board freely while still connected to all the ribbons and did turn on and off without a problem. I bolted it back and wont turn. I suspect the mother board got bented. I will re heat all the ic and see how this goes. Hope no broken connections due to bented board.

Comment

Working...
            X