Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dell 2007fpb conversion to led

Hi forum friends,

Got this working monitor from a friend free yesterday but all the ccfl bulbs seems to be dead. So i am planning to convert those ccfl to led. The pcb consists of 3 separate boards from my image img 090901. My led conversion kit requires me to look for enable on off pin and DIM pin. But on the board there is no marking.
    Looking at the power board and inverter board from img 091042. On power board, there is one row of 9 pins with label CN 701 and black color wire is pin 1 being nearest to the ground screw hole while grey color wire is pin 9. On inverter board, the grey color wire pin 9 is nearest to label CN807.
    Next i searched for pwm chip OZ964GN datasheet from https://www.alldatasheet.com/view.js...chword=OZ964GN
    Found out pin 3 is enable and pin 14 is DIM. Using an analog multimeter i trace back continuity of pin 3 of pwm to pin 1 black wire on power board. However, i was unable to find the connecting pin when i probe pin 14 to trace back to power board. There is no schematic for this monitor when i google. Can someone kind enough to help me on this?
    Appreciate any assistance with thanks.
    Attached Files
Working...
X