Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sony MBX-268 ME Version unknown, please help

Hi everyone

Problem: Laptop turns off at 30 minutes. in bios setup shows "ME version Unknown".

I have tried several bios files without sucess, same problem and I don't know how to fix the error. The laptop doesn't have discrete graphics.

Could someone help me to resolv the problem? Or what thing can I do to resolv it? I don't have the original bios, I attach a working bios that shows the error.

Your help is very appreciated.
    Attached Files

Re: Sony MBX-268 ME Version unknown, please help

Originally posted by ruletero View Post
    Hi everyone

Problem: Laptop turns off at 30 minutes. in bios setup shows "ME version Unknown".

I have tried several bios files without sucess, same problem and I don't know how to fix the error. The laptop doesn't have discrete graphics.

Could someone help me to resolv the problem? Or what thing can I do to resolv it? I don't have the original bios, I attach a working bios that shows the error.

Your help is very appreciated.
    post the full name and model of the laptop and the model of the motherboard.
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

Sony SVE14125CLW
      MB: DA0HK6MB6G0 Rev G.

Comment

Originally posted by ruletero View Post
        Sony SVE14125CLW
        MB: DA0HK6MB6G0 Rev G.
        Have you checked that the CPU is compatible with the chipset.The model has a i5-3210M 3rd gen
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-02-2021, 09:14 AM.
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

It has other model too: SVE141C11U

The laptop has an Core i5-2450M processor, I received the mother with this processor.

Where can I check its compatibility, please
          Last edited by ruletero; 03-02-2021, 09:33 AM.

Comment

try this bios

Try the ME drivers too if you have a yellow triangle mark in device manager,these are for win 8 - https://www.sony-latin.com/en/electr...loads/W0007988

Attached Files
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-02-2021, 10:17 AM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Thank you SMDFLEA but not luck, it turn off at 30 minutes.

I don't have yellow warning, only I installed the Sony Parser Driver.

I downloaded two bin files and cleaned ME Region with yoyour guide but in the bios screen still shows "ME Region Unknown".

Comment

try another bios - https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=69312

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
                  Yes, I tried with this bios file, no success.

I think something was changed in this laptop, processor, motherboard, assembly, I don't know

Comment

Working...
                  X