Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help!! Clean key and ME region imac A1312.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help!! Clean key and ME region imac A1312.

Greetings friends, please I need your help, an iMac A1312 2010 with EFi key arrives at my workshop, but I do not feel confident to edit the efi bios, I am a newbie, I need to clear the key and the ME region zone.
    Greetings and a fraternal hug.

PS: it is original bios read with the programmer.

Re: help!! Clean key and ME region imac A1312.

Change RAM configuration and do 3x PRAM reset.
    OpenBoardView — https://github.com/OpenBoardView/OpenBoardView

Comment

help!! Clean key EFI and ME region imac A1312.

Hello friends, a fraternal hug, I request your help, a 27 "imac arrived for service, the client accidentally blocked his computer but has problems activating it, he does not remember the secret words !! 😪.
      I have taken a backup of the original BIOS, I have followed the guides, but I see that the $ SVS is not found! Please, someone help me by modifying the bios, cleaning ME regios and efi lock.
      Attached Files

Comment

Re: help!! Clean key EFI and ME region imac A1312.

Originally posted by apilar View Post
        Hello friends, a fraternal hug, I request your help, a 27 "imac arrived for service, the client accidentally blocked his computer but has problems activating it, he does not remember the secret words !! 😪.
        I have taken a backup of the original BIOS, I have followed the guides, but I see that the $ SVS is not found! Please, someone help me by modifying the bios, cleaning ME regios and efi lock.
        See post #2
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by piernov View Post
          Change RAM configuration and do 3x PRAM reset.
          I have done the process, but when I get the BIOS backup I see that it is different, it is UEFI !!, and it does not work.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by apilar View Post
            I have done the process, but when I get the BIOS backup I see that it is different, it is UEFI !!, and it does not work.
            Do you have the EMC number and motherboard part number 820- ?
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
              Do you have the EMC number and motherboard part number 820- ?
              I have the original BIOS, just make a copy, I don't have the motherboard number, I'm going to disarm, but the bios is shared.
              Attached Files

Comment

I have the same problem.
                After I have tried to change the ram and the combination keys it didn't work.
                So I decided to do it by the hardware methode. I did that before a few time on mackbooks.

But with this one I can't find $svs in the original bios dump file (hexadicimal)

board model is an 820-2828-A A1312

Any help would be great!

Comment

it doesn't work with mine.

Comment

Working...
                  X