Thank you to the guys at HEGE supporting Badcaps [ HEGE ] [ HEGE DEX Chart ]

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Samsung LN55C630 TV have a service menu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Samsung LN55C630 TV have a service menu?

I have found various videos and web sites that provide codes for the Samsung TV "secret" service menu. None of these work for my LN55C630. So either I just haven't found the right code, or maybe this model does not have such a thing.

Does anyone know?

Similar models include LN40C630, LN55B550, LN40B550 etc.

Re: Does Samsung LN55C630 TV have a service menu?

The first two here are usually what gets me into the older sammys:
    Method 1

Put TV on standby and then these buttons in series on the remote: 'info, menu, mute, power' the TV will then turn itself on and display the service menu.
    Method 2

Turn the power off. On the remote, press {Mute} followed by {1},{8}, {2}, {Power} in sequence. If successful the service menu will now display.
    Method 3

With the TV in standby, press the {DISPLAY} {P.STD} {MUTE} {POWER} on the remote.
    Method 4

With the TV in standby, press the {SLEEP} {P.STD} {MUTE} {POWER} on the remote.
    Method 5

With the TV in standby, press the {DISPLAY} {MENU} {MUTE} {POWER} on the remote.
    Method 6

With the TV in standby. On the remote, press {MUTE} followed by {1} {1} {9} {ENTER} in sequence.

Comment

Sometimes it may take many tries of same sequence to get in if you take too long between remote button presses it won't work.
      Last edited by nomoresonys; 04-16-2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Thanks. Your method 2 worked, on the second try.

I was interested in seeing if there is some way that the manual controls could have been turned off, such as some hotel mode setting, but I don't see any such option and the hotel mode is off.

I do see the red standby light when the set is off, and I can press the area just to the right to turn the set on, I just don't see the illuminated symbols. The channel and other button areas also work, but are harder to guess the location.

So I guess there must be some hardware issue. But as long as the remote works, it's not worth it to me to try fixing that.

Comment

Working...
        X