This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello. After viewing the forums for some time, I have decided to join.

Comment

Just an electrical engineering student, from Brazil. with a lot of curiosity on electronics, found this place while looking for motherboards schematics, and loved the place.

Comment

Hi, I'm troppo, just came across this forum and like what I see. Know little about electronics but been interested for years. This looks good.

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm here to learn as much as I can from the veterans of this forum. Hopefully you can be patient with me as I have alot of questions which I have so far, very little answers to. Thank you for letting me in, admin.

Comment

Buen dia, mi nombre es Julian Morales, soy tecnico en informatica y redes y PUA por la UNNE. Me llamo mucho la atencion de repacion a nivel SMD por lo que llegue a esta pagina, saludos desde Argentina.

Comment

Hello all.
              I am DataBase a Automation Technician with a background in Computer. I grew up with computers. My first PC was a Amiga and Commodore 64. 4/8 mhz turbo button! I have much of a background in electronics, though I have done some minor pcb troubleshooting and repair. I signed up to gain valuable insights from those with much more electronics experience than myself.
              I love pulling things apart .
              Hopefully, with the knowledge I gain here,
              Thank you in all.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here and I'm looking for some help!

Comment

Hi,

New here. Actually been lurking here for years... ever since it was profitable to repair bad caps in Dell 15" LCD monitors (how long ago was that?).

I'm from Australia and currently working in a IT recycling facility giving me a never ending supply of broken items to fix.

Nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hey.
                      My name is Waldek. I am 44 years old. I have a wife and two children. I run a computer repair service. I decided to participate in this forum to increase my knowledge and at the same time be more productive. Greetings to all.

Comment

Hi guys, how's it going? I'm Iván from Paraná Argentina, I'm 33 years old, I've been dedicated to electronics since I was 16 years old.
                        I already believe that I am going to follow my life on this path because I feel very comfortable so well here I come to learn more greetings

Comment

Mandatory hello here.

Comment

My name is Harris, I'm from california. Im majoring in Mechanical Engineering, so I was required to take a computer science class. This introduced to the world of programming and electronics that I find fascinating. Im here to ask questions and learn. Thank you.

Comment

hi im from New Zealand i repair computers from desktops, laptops and now doing phone repairs have been doing computers for the last 10 plus years and only have been doing phones for five years since then i've was using Google and YouTube for resources but now i have jump on to groups like Discord with Rossmann and Sorin both are masters at what they do. Anyway nice to be here.

Comment

hi everyone my name is Ricardo, from Lisbon Portugal, I repair computers as a hobby from desktops, laptops, some basics in terms of phone repair.
                                Quick learner based on Google and YouTube for resources.
                                What I do a lot is recycling/repurpose hardware receiving fixing and donating equipment to whom needs.
                                After over 20 years doing these repairs, something new happened to me that led me to this forum, I bricked an ASUS laptop due to a bios flash

Bachelor in IT, currently around the IT Management area hence the "hands on" hobby for the mind freeing time.

Cheers everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone.
                                  My name is Giovanni, I'm from Italy. I decided to join the forum to increase my knowledge
                                  as much as possible, finger crossed!!

Greetings from Milan

Comment

Hi everybody, i'm Francesco from south Italy. I'm going crazy trying to repair a BN44-00195A power supply from my samsung monitor. really hope to find a solution in this very interesting board....hope to learn something more too
                                    P.s.: I'm an electronic lover since 30 years.
                                    tnx

Comment

Hi,
                                      My name's Valentino and I've decided to join after reading some good things about this forum and decided to give a try repairing my dead Acer laptop, but I'm stuck and need help... Sooo... There am I

Greetings from Brazil!

Comment

Hey everybody! I decided to try my hand at repairing a LED tv a friend has, I'm fairly good at soldering on my rc cars and building PCs so I figured I would give it a shot.

Comment

Hi everybody,

I have registered forum for unlock my T450s' SVP. I hope I can do it.

Comment

Working...
                                          X