• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi all

Comment

Some aditional info: I'm just a tech nerd that is trying to repair a broken laptop with some spare parts.

Comment

Hi all looking for board repair help mitsubishi main board.

Comment

Hi All,
          Work with service on Hi-Fi equipment daily, but joined when some of my Dell monitors failed at home.
          Same with computers as with Hi-Fi, almost every time there are a capacitor failing...

Comment

Buenas tardes soy ricardo desde argentina bueno resumiendo.
            me estoy metiendo en el mundo de la reparacion de notebook

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new to the site and decided to register as I have repaired several different electronics over the years and a recent television has proven difficult to troubleshoot.

Comment

Thanks for the add hopefully find the answers to all my electronics questions here.

Comment

Hello guys, nice to be here

Comment

how you doing? How can I unlock the bios for Panasonic cf53 mk1

Comment

Hello. Newbie here. I've tried recapping a few things like an old Dell monitor and speak and spell but never seems to work. Hope I can learn what I've been doing wrong. Lots of old stuff to fix.

Comment

Hi
                        Looking to increase my knowledge of motherboard repairs.
                        thanks for a great site.

Comment

Hello there! I did board repair for many years but NEVER on laptop! I'm curious and interested!

Comment

Hi all,

I have fixed PC, TVs, Monitors, Tablets etc.. I would still call my self a newbie. I find things and then I like to try and fix them. Right now I am working on a TV and amplifier. I need some help so I signed up here to your forum. I hope I can post after this. I can't remembered if I verified my account or not. AnyWho Hope to see You on forum. )

Comment

Hello. My name is Scott. I am 60 years old and a member of the human race.
                              I am an engineering Technician and have been at my current job for 32 action packed years! I don't do a lot of component level repairs but it does pop up from time to time and I hope that this forum will help me in my question to keep some older digital photofinishing equipment up and running.

Comment

hi, my name is Muhammad.
                                i'm a computer and laptop repairman in iran. of course i'm in the initial stages of repairing and still learning. so i hope to learn a lot from you guys.
                                saw this forum in google accidentally in search of sth and registered.
                                all the best

Comment

Hello, I received a Samsung SyncMaster T240HD from a friend and it has backlight problems. Googled fixing solutions and came upon this site. I'm a retired EE.

Comment

g'day m8

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

HELLO My name is LION-J am from Nigeria i run a little computer system repair shop am very happy and pleased to join you guys here i appreciate.

Comment

Hello there

Comment

Working...
                                          X