This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I'm a new member that have lurked here whenever I first tried to repair some free broken monitors. They all had bad caps and was an easy fix although the soldering was barely good enough. Hope to learn a few more things along the way

Comment

Hello,

My name is Michael I live in Warsaw, im 35 years old atm. I run a local IT shack, I take care of local community equipment

Comment

Hello All! I am a 20 year electrician and just started my own electrical contracting business. I am a tech junky and love to learn! I currently have a E470VL in pieces on my bed trying to fix it and that is what brought me here, but I feel the substantial amount of knowledge here is going to keep me here!

Comment

Hello, my name is Camilo Jimenez, I am from Manizales, Colombia and I have an electronic repair workshop. I hope to learn a lot from you.

I love electronics.

Comment

Hi,

I work in I.T. and have been building my own desktop PC's off and on for over 25 years. I don't know much about laptops though so am hoping someone can share a bit of knowledge!

Comment

Hi,

i am antonio de portugal, and i have been visiting this forum and it has been very useful. now i have a problem with an a1311 source and needed help. This is always oscillating the standby 12V, 10V, 11V, 12V ... and input 380V, 398, 392, 380 .... Has anyone had this problem?

Comment

Greetings from Uruguay! My name is Flavio, i like sportbikes, and i came here to know what happened to my UX3030UB Laptop that is dead! Hehe!

Thanks in advance for the help you can provide me.

Comment

Hello from DRC, i'm marie Frank electrical and computer support.

Comment

Hi guys,
                    I've recently joined this great forum when I was searching for MacBook schematics. I've been working as technician for 5 years now. I began with basic repairs and it's been 2 years since I'm doing iPhone/Android component level repairs.Still quite new when it comes to MacBook logic board repairs.

Comment

Hello,

I've been searching for resources to fix my Samsung TV & I came across this amazing forum; which I've already learned a lot from!

Regards.

Comment

Hi all,

I'm Dale. I'm an English teacher. I live in Barcelona. I like playing/making music in my spare time and destroying audio equipment. Heard good things about this forum so came to check it out.

Comment

hi im new here needing help with problem im for south london england i have a 5 going on 15 year old son and a partner and 5 yes 5 cats

Comment

Hello, 66yrs old and still learning. Looks like a lot of good info here. Thanks for letting Me in,,,Grant Harris

Comment

Hello all! This is a great site. I have been trying to find info on fixing a macbook air. This site seems to have it all along with everything else electrical. I can't wait to see what I can repair with all the information here. Thank you and good day.

Comment

Olá,

Estava procurando recursos para consertar minha TV Sony encontrei este fórum incrível; com o qual eu estou aprendendo muito!

Saudações.

Comment

Hi from New Zealand

My names paul and I have a passion for hardware orientated IT

I always find myself referring to badcaps so I thought why not take the leap.

Be nice to meet and talk to like minded people

Take care

Pa

Comment

Hi,
                                    I joined this forum to learn and share knowledge for bios unlocking service.
                                    I am a laptop service technician with 20 years of experience.

Thanks

Comment

Hello all!
                                      I'm kinda "new" here. Until now i just lurked around here, and read stuff sometimes.
                                      It time to say hi. I'm a board repair engee, live in Hungary. I working on apple stuff mostly. (And hate them more day-by-day)

Comment

Hello, I'm a new member of this wide community. I'm italian and please be patient if my english will be imperfect 😆. I'm a technician and I love waste my time (few time) on notebooks problems.
                                        So, thanks in advance for your useful hints.

Comment

Hello,
                                          A little time to introduce myself...
                                          I'm almost 37, live in Belgium and work since my childhood on TV sets.

My forum-name translated to English means: picture-tube.
                                          My hobby still is repairing old tube sets, even with valves.

Professionally I do the after service of household appliances and also tv's, but the modern ones.

Hopefully on this forum I can learn lots and lots of things from companions

Comment

Working...
                                          X