X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, guys.
    This is "MackF" from Japan.
    I don't know how many Japanese users are here, but I am happy to join.
    Thank you!

Comment

Hola a Todos!
      Soy novato en esto y estoy buscando aprender de mi afición a la electrónica y la reparación.
      Gracias!

Comment

Hi, from Seattle WA USA and new to bios modding. Looking to learn more about it.

Comment

HI . I'm from Ukraine .
          Nice to join the community

Comment

Hola

Comment

Hi All,

NoelK here from Ireland, Hoping to learn some new things and if possible, give a little help to those in need. Cheers

Comment

Hello,
                I'm from Madison, WI, USA. Hoping to learn a thing or two...

Comment

Hello
                  My name is Bruce and I like to "tinker" with electronics in particular TV's that are destined for the landfill. I get a kick out of bringing one back to life. Looking forward to using this Forum to help me with my hobby.

Comment

Hello,
                    My name is Stephane and after practicing simple components remplacement on smart phones, I wonder if i could be able to go further in troobleshootings and fixing other issues.
                    I hope i will find some answers to my questions here.
                    Thanks to all of you for what you've already did on this forum.

Comment

Hello! I’m from Italy! I’m just excited to have found this forum! I’ve read a lot of interesting tips to help in repairing! Thanks!

Comment

Hello!

I found this forum while doing some research to repair a board; I think I'm in the right place and I will learn from the experts here.

Comment

Hi folks! I'm used to be called RedMonet online.
                          Based in Paris I'm in my late 20s and work in the software industry. I like to open stuff to look how it works and when I'm stuck or face something broken, always try to fix it first before buying something new (if I can).

Found this amazing forum following a thread regarding Sony 4 red light issue that helped me a bit but not completely. It's my mums TV who is going crazy knowing that during confinment she has no more TV...

Hope to find good support and be able to help as well!

Talk with you soon

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, I am from China. Right now, try to figure out a way to fix a dell g3 laptop from fresh start. I got background of electrinics 20 years ago, but never try to use it to fix a mobo. let see what I can do. Hope learn more from you guys.

Comment

Hi hello all, stumbled on this forum searching a board-view of Asus laptop. My name is ilan and i'm the owner of pcdiemen.nl , a small computer company located near Amsterdam in the Netherlands. Our main business is computer repair & Network infrastructure installations and management. My first computer was a Datapoint 2200 (yes i'm that old haha) It's good to see some seniors like myself here on board. Any questions i'm more then happy to answer. Stay safe and healthy ya'all regards, ilan

Comment

Hi , i'm italian technician, and do my work in Italy, 50 km. near Rome.
                                  I work in my lab. from 1999.
                                  My name is Stefano, in arts Stevetomik
                                  i'm 57 years old and repair all kind of things that look under my hands :-)

Comment

hi I'm a little geek and I love electronics, I like to repair electronic circuits and learn a lot of new things.

Comment

Hello folks, like to "try" and fix things now that I have some free time after retiring from IT lol

Comment

Hi, new member here. I'm a retired engineer, tinkerer, and DIY fixer of things (sometimes to a fault). You all sound like my kind of people.

Comment

Hello there, I am new to the forum. I am always in search for answers. I have a curious mind to learn and create new ideas from used parts and even repair electronics in general. I have an electrical and electronic education and have been working for for more than 35 years in these industries both locally and internationally. I almost forgot, I live in Belize in Central America.

Comment

Working...
                                          X