My name is Wojtek, Im from Poland
    Nice to meet you all!
    WT

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello All

Comment

Hi my name is David I'm a new member I am in the US I have a question about an onn tiki tv dead changed main board and Tcon board still nothing I'm thinking backlights but they don't usually all go at once perhaps this set is in a single circuit ???

Comment

Hello I found this nice Forum and want to ask for a BIOS firmware. THANK YOU GUYS that ur here :-)

Comment

Hello all! My name is Lukas and I am an electronics student from Linz, Austria. In my freetime I love to recap, clean and repair old Apple Computers. I do it with my own Macs from my collection and for people which come to me and ask for help.
            Thanks for letting me join and have a great day! L

Comment

Peace!
              Hi! I am from the Philippines and working here in Rome as a laborer. I am happy to let me join here because I will learn more how to repair gadgets and appliances.
              Regards and keep safe always.

Comment

Hello all, my Name is Joe and I am from Portugal. I want to learn out to repair logic boards and thought this was a good spot to get information for my hobby!

Comment

Hello all! I've been researching TV repairs and this site was mentioned by several other sources. I have around ten flat screens taking up space that I'd love to repair, determine if they're salvageable, or if they're even worth repairing. I've managed to fix a few screens for friends and family, but I'd like to take some of the guesswork out and become more knowledgeable in this area. People keep bringing TVs to me, despite explaining to them that it's outside of my wheelhouse, so it should be a worthwhile skill to learn.

Comment

Hi I'm Mike from Canada! Currently unemployed because of _the stuff_ and trying to learn electronics repair in my spare time.

Comment

Hi everybody,
                      my name is Martin from Bulgaria.
                      I am proud to be member into this very helpful forum.

Thanks for your acceptance.

Comment

Hello dear friends. I am joining from Turkey. Have a nice day and I pleasure to meet you

Comment

Hello everyone, I joined the forum in hopes of figuring out how to fix my xone 92 from 2005. So far, I seem to have found the issue, the only thing left is to ask what I can substitute my components with.

Comment

Hi, I've been doing basic repairs on electronics for as long as I've been alive if my memory serves me any good. Always eyed board level repair but my hands shake alot. Got soldering rework down for the most part and am proud to say my literacy of schematics is definitely on par with what you would expect of a chimpanzee.

Comment

hi ya fellas, my name is john and am an american living in angeles city,philippines about 100 yds from what was clark a.b. i am a retired electrician and mechanic, as such i am NOT an electronics technician but i do have my moments. i repair pioneer receivers of the 70's and dabble in tube radios my latest being a hallicrafters sx42. i am really taken by the name of this forum as caps sure can be an issue in everything,

Comment

Hi All
                                Bonjour à tous.

I like to consider myself a Techie Adventurer. I'm an American that moved abroad for the love of travel and culture and have resided in the south of France for the last 3+ years. I've been an Apple fan boy for quite some time as that's where I started my IT career but over the years I have branched out massively since and realize just how basic Apple techs/repairs are. Sorry guys, swapping a logic board is easy compared to finding the actual issue and replacing a chip. So now I'm doing small repairs and trying to learn how to solder, measure voltage, read board datasheets and diagrams and all that jazz. So I'd say I'm a beginner compared to most of you. Looking forward to learning from this forum.

Cheers,
                                K

Comment

Hi everyone, I'm someone with some decent experience with computer repair but have come to my wits end with my latest gaming laptop purchase. Thus I'm here to learn and see if someone can help me solve my issue!

Comment

Hi,

Name is Rick

I'm a Software Developer, studied as an embedded software developer. For my day job I program egg sorting machines.
                                    On saturdays I work in an electronics store where I usually do simple fixes on all kinds of electronics.

I joined this forum hoping to fix a Dell motherboard I got, it sometimes boots, I partially accepted it in the hope that I could learn a bit more about board repair. So you can probably expect a thread about that sometime soon.

Comment

Hi all,

I joined to find motherboard schematics and learn more about repairing electronics.

Comment

My name is Jayredbeard and I don't mind getting my hands dirty.d

Comment

Name's Dean. From a small island nation called Seychelles. I'm in my early 20's. Graduated as a Mechanical Engineer, but I've a keen interest in electronics, and lately I've been doing a lot of electronics repairs (mostly laptops) as a side thing. Seen this site a couple times whilst browsing the web for some issues with specific laptops and whilst searching for schematics and boardviews before. I believe in right to repair, and this seems like a very helpful community which I'm sure will be of much use to me, and I'm happy to be aboard!

Comment

Working...
                                          X