This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all I'm James, from London joining so I can get help keeping my kit going

Comment

Hey guys, i'm jack from England and am a slightly above beginner at electronics related matters and recently discovered the wonders of smt soldering with air and flux rather than solder just sticking on to soldering iron without it coming off and left with a ball.

Comment

I'm Jay.

I've been replacing capacitors in motherboards for decades now as part of my side job of refurbishing and reselling computers and monitors.

I ran across the forum a few times in my day. This time, however, I really need the pics to help me figure out a TV power supply board. So I'm signing up. Good to meet everyone.

Comment

Hey,

I'm here to receive and hopefully return/spread knowledge. Primary interest is consoles, but I'll try repair just about anything I can get my hands on.

Comment

Hi all,

You can call me WV. I stumbled upon this board while searching for TV repair tips - seems like you guys have some of the best info on the web! Hope I can learn more and offer something while I'm here.

Comment

Hello everyone, I am Murat from Turkey. I am 30 years old and i am rope access technician. Doing some easy repairs for my friends and family etc.
              I found this website couple hour's ago and already learned few things 😀
              Glad to here 😀

Comment

Hi all,

I am new here and i hope to learn a lot of new things from you and help if i can along the way.

Comment

Hi everyone! Like my profile username says, you can call me Tark! Troubleshooting motherboard repair brought me here, and perhaps the experience of repairing it will keep me here. Looking forward to chatting to people

Comment

Hello,
                    My name is Tsonyo Tsonev and I am from Ruse, Bulgaria.
                    I am 59 years old and I am an electrical engineer.
                    I deal with repair of electrical equipment and computer equipment.
                    I came across the forum looking for a diagram for an Asus laptop.
                    I hope we will be useful to each other with the participants in the forum.
                    Greetings!

Comment

Good day and hi from France.
                      I have a repair shop and need sometime help for motherboard repair.
                      We all need to learn, there is always someone who knows more than you.
                      Thanks for member badcap's forum.

Comment

Hi everyone
                        I'm just a French student who tries to fix electronics !

Comment

Hello

I'm from Spain, and I'd like to learn a lot about repair motherboards.

Thanks

Comment

Hi!

I'm an aging software engineer that sometimes pokes around inside electronics and occasionally tries to fix them, with varying levels of success. =) These days that mainly comes down to power supplies, since they're still typically old enough technology to be easily solderable...

Comment

Hey Everyone,
                              Glad to be a part of this forum. Also glad to see I'm not the only new member in 2021.

I have a p602ui-b3 that I'm hoping to fix. I've liked having it, and I don't see the need in replacing it.

I hope I can learn a few new thing, and I can teach a few new things. Take care and God Bless!

Comment

Hello all thanks for adding me to this forum. I'm in Michigan looking forward to what loads of information is here to take in.

Travis

Comment

Hi! My name is Andrey Hohlov. NYC. I'm IT guy with 20 years PC/Apple/Printers/Everything repair experience. Computer Science Degree. Programing Java/C++ , Low Voltage. Started from 386/DX2.

Regards.

Comment

As a new member and noob forum participant I have to admit there is both a sense of joy and fear as I gaze upon what is clearly a highly intelligent and gregarious interchange here! Nice!

Comment

I'm a senior hardware engineer @ f5 Networks. 30 years in all sorts of systems and network environments. Just starting to collect enough toys and tools to begin my own board level "repair" hobby. Looking forward to absorbing all (or at least as much as possible) of the knowledge that abounds here.

Comment

Hello my name is Saïd, I am French and passionate about all reparations of all kinds, allowing me to always have a critical mind.
                                        and above all to exchange with passionate people who like to share their knowledge.

thank you and see you very soon on this forum.

Comment

Hi all, I,m Colin. A general do it your-self-er, delving into the world of Laptop motherboard repair, with some laptop fixing knowledge, but not enough to sort my current fixer upper...hopefully I can work with the forum to bottom out the right way forwards.

Comment

Working...
                                          X