This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

While I usually deal with audio equipment there seems to be a lot of knowledge outside of my normal interest which I'm now hoping to be a part of.

Comment

Good day everyone,, nice been part of the group, I have no degrees in been a engineer in this field, only reason I join is as I want to learn on how to fix my TV

Comment

Hello, everyone. I just dabble in electronics as a hobby. I ran across this forum while huntin for information on logic boards needs to identify the proper replacement capacitor on an Apple logic board. Saved me about $200! Thanks!!

Comment

hey, I got this "wall mount metal thing" from the back tv's panel - these are used to screw the screw to wall mount, Two of them broke - I need to buy, but cannot find the name for it......
          https://imgbb.com/upload
          thanks

Comment

Hi everyone, from the European city of Bucharest! Nice to be here with you! I am just a hobbyist in electronics, with very few tools, but on the path to a more advanced level...

Comment

Hi there, i'm a IT/electronic engineering student (from Italy) and i'm trying to improve my technical skill in repairing/prototiping boards. I'm setting up a home laboratory for the purpose.
              Glad to be here, I hope i'll get good infos and i'll try to help others too.

Comment

Good day all, I am a UK software engineer who is seeking to upgrade my hardware repair skills. Right now I'm specifically looking for iMac mainboard schematics, and I think there's some here so I'm off to find them. Cheers!

Comment

Hello there, I'm a software engineer in France. I'm here to have information about my plasma TV which doesn't turns on anymore.
                  Cheers

Comment

I have an alienware 17 r2 and i am just trying to educate myself and hopefully reflash the BIOS after Dell bios update failed. Thanks.

Comment

Hallo, I'm from Poland, Im repair laptops and electronics .

Comment

Posting for 1st time.

Comment

Hi I am seeking informations on Electronics

Comment

Hi everyone. I am a hobbyist in electronics for more than 20 years. My knowleges are poor and I am trying to learn as more as I can. Searching this site I discovered a lot of information.

Comment

Hello everyone. Learning on Computer and I like what this page provides, happy to be here.

Comment

Hi My name is Alf from the Netherlands. I am a very disappointed Canon MG5650 printer user and trying to repair this machine

Comment

hello badcaps members new to board rework and wanting to seek further education in this area

Comment

Choonie 26 from Ontario Canada. Hello Badcaps my favourite hobby is repairing electronics although I am fairly new. I regularly pick up broken electronics from kijiji or facebook marketplace just so I can diagnose and hopefully fix them for fun (and for beer money). So far I have been able to repair tv's, xbox's, playstations, dyson vacuum cleaner, computers and so on. I am happy to help with common and simple repairs and will need help myself with failures I have never seen before. Cheers

Comment

Hi, I am from germany... I work as a software engineer and I repair old ThinkPads as a hobby. So far I have mainly swapped parts, but I would like to get into component level repair & hot air soldering. I would like to benefit from your experience on what rework station to buy, what microscope, etc.

Comment

Hi, i'm from Italy. I just use electronics components to fix stuff as old consolle or similar. Also motorbike and car stuff.
                                        Thanks for le me Joining in ;-)

Comment

Good evening everyone. I stumbled across this forum while trying to troubleshoot my favorite TV that I don't want to send to the dump. I have a pretty good understanding of electronics and hope to jump right in and get this TV up and running again.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions in the future!

Comment

Working...
                                          X