This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I am new here and curious to learn something.

Comment

hi evryone i'm new here, my name is nefaa from tunisia thanks for letting me join

Comment

Hello everyone from distant snowy Russia

Comment

Hello from unusually icy Texas! I am into automation and never get tired of reviving and repurposing hardware. Thank you for this awesome community!

Comment

Greetings from Brazil! I'm into diy and fixing my own stuff, so i end up here

Comment

Hello to all,

I am 55 years old, i am French
              and i have been a complete geek about computers and electronics boards.

In my childhood i started with arcade games (pong / space invader / dig dug / pac man ...)
              I shared this passion with my brother (11 month younger)
              We started at home with an Atari VCS, we played a lot on it, but our interest was building programs.
              So we get a Texas Instrument TI 99/4A and a tape recorder.
              Next, was an Exel 100 it was a computer witch was having a central cabinet and infrared communication with the devices (keyboard/joysticks), no wires at all.
              After we gone on Amiga 500 and the A590 with was my first Hard Disk add o
              after came the A1200, and my brother started to build software on Amiga 3000.
              After PC 286 / 486 / Pentium.
              And in 2009 i started to buy a Mac mini to start building programs on Iphone.
              It is there i rediscovered Unix syntax (Yes on Amiga there was a possibility to work on Unix System V).

Now, i like to build some Home IOT system's basically based on Raspberry and Arduino's.
              I plan also to build with my daughter(she's 13) an Arcade cabinet.
              I have got some Mac stuff, and also a VR PC. I digged into this virtual world equiped with a Vive Helmet, The first really good game is HL Alyx, and my son do some Beat saber.

That's all for Today.
              Happy to get here

Comment

Hola, saludos a todos; me gusta mucho esta pagina y espero contribuir en el futuro.
                Hello, greetings to all; I really like this page and I hope to contribute in the future.

Comment

Hi everybody,

I hope this forum will help all of us!

Best wishes!

Comment

Hello guys!

Comment

Hello, I was looking for precision on a circuit of an ATX power supply referenced 2012. Google pointed me to your blog as containing information about this circuit. By registering on your site, I was able to get the information I was missing, thank you for that.

Comment

Hi, everyone I’m an technician engineer from Germany . I’ve got married for 4 years ago, on the 7.2.21 my son see this new world outta the small room. I’m very interested on new things. I hope tobhave fun and many informations to read here. Thanks from the other side of the world !

Comment

Hi, I'm a BS-ECE STUDENT and I Side Hustle as Electronics Technician that repairs all kinds of devices but most of the time Laptops and Iphones, push me to search for schematics and board view files that are needed to be able to fix these devices. I'm looking forward to being able to help also in the community if I'm able to.

Comment

Hello , I am from Mexico , it is my first Forun in English,I hope I can help and that they also help me to solve some technical problems of TVs and various equipment, greetings,

Vicente

Comment

Hi I am from the UK and came across this forum wile looking for a solution to the blinking red light on my Toshiba
                              Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Hallo mein Name ist lilpac.

Ich bin hier um mich über Grafikkarten und Mainbords
                                schlau zu machen.

Bin Hobby Bastler.
                                Baue gerne PCs zusammen.

Ja, ich grüsse jedes Mitglied "Hi".
                                Und wünsche mir sehr hilfreiches aus diesem Forum mitzunehmen.

Comment

Un petit bonjour de France et plus prticulièrement d’Ile de France.
                                  J’ai 62ans et bientot à la retraite.
                                  Je travail dans la recherche et développement de transistor de puissance GaN.
                                  Cordialement,
                                  Didier.

A little hello from France and more particularly Ile de France.
                                  I am 62 years old and soon to retire.
                                  I work in the research and development of GaN power transistor.
                                  Regards,
                                  Didier.

Comment

Hi, there.
                                    My name is Djordje Milosevic 28 years old from Serbia and i am electrical engineer specialty energetics and automation.
                                    When I went to college I started doing computer repairs in my spare time with my friend.
                                    After finishing my studies I continued to work with him while looking for a job in the profession. In that time I learned a lot about computers.
                                    I've been working for a year in HBIS as electrical maintenance engineer, and now i have some spare time, due to corona and I want to keep fixing computers.
                                    After a while i was looking for a solution on my hp laptop and stumbled upon this forum, so here i am.

Comment

Hello to all !

Comment

Hey hey guys

Comment

Hi everybody,

I hope this forum will help all of us!

I am Dragos, from Romania, I'am hobby electronics.

Comment

Working...
                                          X