X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Csőőő!

I have a bad RX470 8GB, and I want repair it myself. I'm beginner, so I have to read and learn. I think it should be a good hobby for me.

Comment

hey everyone new to here

Comment

Hi,

I am Sam and I love developing websites. I play the guitar as a hobby and well game online with my friends.

Trying to learn something new everyday. Kindly bear with me!

Comment

Hi there,

I'm Mike and my treasured TV is having a lie down.

Hopefully somebody will have seen the like before....

Comment

Hi I'm Siew. In Finance but loves DIY repairs and projects around the house e.g. plumbing works, laying water pipes and installing water tanks with pumps, sous vide cooker, repair faulty camera lens, swapped out broken LED monitors/phone from parts bought online etc.

I have a 2013 panny plasma 60" ST60 and lately there's a thin coloured vertical line that requires attention and here I am looking for solutions.

Comment

OLÁ sou MARELETRONICO obrigado por me receberem aqui no forum espero poder ajuda-los no futuro

Comment

Hello to everyone. Thank you very much for the sharing. Really useful forum. My name is mustafa. I am from Turkey. I am 36 years old

Comment

Hello to everyone here I found this forum after looking for a solution to a Lenovo Ideapad 320 which is not always powering on. I'm Suleyman I'm from The Netherlands 58 years old and I would like to have access and learn from you

Comment

Hello. Made this account back in December of 2019 to browse but never got around to actually activating it until today! Better late than never.

Comment

Hello guys, so I was searching for laptop troubleshooting and I find this website quiet interesting and useful. And without any hesitation I click to join this wonderful forum.

Comment

Hola amig@s,soy nuevo en el foro.Gracias por acogerme.

Comment

Hey all im 32 yo from the UK new to computer repair with little to no knowledge. i hope to be able to learn and help others too

Comment

Hello to everybody..
                            My name is Panteleimon (PAGO is my nickname) and i am involved with electronics since 1994 .
                            I will try to contribute .
                            Thank you for having me here and keep up the good work!

Comment

hi all , i hope this forum comes in use, i run a small it company that looking to grow, my name is Jack... hi

Comment

Hi all,
                                I was told to introduce myself. Here I am:

I am an old guy who started with electronics in the mid of the seventies as a kid. Valve radios and the like, light organs and always short in pocket money.

At the begin of my university career I had an electronic part shop (with HUGE ICs - a pin distance of 2.54mm was regular, SMD was unheard of), which I opened late, quite irregular each noon. Drinking coffee with my customers was the most important part of my business...

I then got married and a daughter surfaced. I had to stop playing around and started looking for a regularly paid job, quit university. I then was working as the only employee at a two man company. As jack of all trades I was resonsible for creating layouts, soldering, purchasing parts, preparing work for a bunch of students (solder slaves), testing and development. After two years I switched to a better job with even more working hours: programming and mechanical engineering for more than ten years.

Then I started my own engineering bureau for FEA analyses and FEA software and, due to the ongoing develpoment of 3D CAD systems began to sell such a system. 22 years have gone and I still sell it. I now work together with several employees who sell and support this CAD software. And I employ two programmers, who develop customer specific add-ons to the program.

After having refurbished a house from cellar to roof on weekends for more than two years, life starts to get boring :-). This is the reason why I recently bought a handful of defective smartphones, a trinocular microscope and some tools (even reballing stencils). You never know.

It will be an interesting experience to dive down into the world of 01005 smd parts. I have to listen and learn a lot and besides, have to hurry up (hint: diminishing eyesight...).

It all will be fun!

BTW: Would be interesting to see where the people in this forum come from. I am from Germany, living close to Ramstein airbase.

Comment

Hello, great site you guys have here!

Comment

oh yeah and i did register an account up in 2013.......

Comment

gracias espero aportar tambien,aprender

Comment

hello I'm new here and I already love this place.

Comment

Hello

Hello my name is Nikolaos. I study economics but i love electronics. I am from greece and i am 21. I love repairing electronics and designing circuits in my free time. I have many tools but i sometimes lack in knowledge. I also have a diploma in Computer Systems Support. I am also a computer system support technician. I love you job guys and i am really glad i found this forum.

Comment

Working...
                                          X