This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everyone, glad to join this community.

Comment

Hi, my friend Matthew David
      how are you doing, I read your text's you have good knowledge and experience,
      I ask you one question about firmware, for exp ( i have a Dell E5440 bios ) when I replace the firmware for Quick display, the display gives Quick but the wifi not work, the firmware disables the wifi some time lan port 2, why??? its matching problem if u have original firmware share with me thanks

Comment

Hi Friends,
        it's really a pleasure to be joined to this valuable forum.
        I m from Sri Lanka & working as an IT Admin.
        Really interested in laptop mainboard repairing. I found a lot of valuable information here.
        Thanking you guys.

Comment

Greetings everyone!

Comment

so... Yes... This is Rigs. an Electronic, Electrical, Computer, Industrial and InstrumentationTechnician. Though I have a vast knowledge when it comes to fixing devices/equipments, I really actually wanted to study more about softwares. And that's why I'm here! 🧐 I'll also share you my knowledge and experience when possible/needed. Have noce day to all of you

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello

Comment

hello.
                  I am from belgium.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Names mousa edaiq
                      26 - Birthday 04 August 1995.
                      Single

MO:
                      I am a Electrical engineering technician, I test embedded firmware, it is somewhat similar to the bios you find on your motherboard. Also test software, both leaning towards hardware side.

Firmware, software, hardware, cover all 3 pretty much... build test fixtures for Firmware engineers, compose and run functional tests.

Comment

Hi. Long time Panasonic plasma owner with a brand new problem.

Comment

Hello everyone!

I got to this forum looking for the 2011 iMac 820-2828 board documentation and found it!

Thank you already for this possibility, and hopefully I'll get some more help with troubleshooting it.

All the best to you all

Comment

Hi and compliments for the board!
                            I've found you after A LOT of research on Internet; this is the only place where I've finded something that aren't crap or a simple clickbait title followed by nothing.
                            I love this forum.

Comment

Hello there,

Joining this forum because I recently understood why my freenas machine would take some convincing to boot - the Enermax ELT500AWT inside has 2 visibly bubbled up capacitors (and maybe others that are dead inside)...

Shamelessly confessing I'm here only for this topic

Comment

Hi, I'm a previous user that lost his username :p

Comment

yo

i wanna fix my friends Samsung Plasma...

Comment

Hey, not an expert on everything, but I do have some skills. Looking for some help finding some oem to diagrams. My main expertise is tv and audio systems as well as automotive. Ask me questions if you need help, I might have come across the same issue before.

Comment

Dear members!

I have been dealing with wired telecommunications since 1988. I'm a mechanic on the railroad now. My hobby is electronics. I’m not an engineer, so I often get stuck. I like to ask questions and learn from the answers.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a technician by profession.
                                        I apologize for my incorrect English, but I am Italian.
                                        I am here to make and receive contributions from all of you.

Thanks so much.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                          My name is Vlad, and I'm from Los Angeles. Glad I found this forum. Been working with IT and computers for 25 years.

Comment

Working...
                                          X