X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys,
    long time reader, now i thought i should finally create an account ... :-)
    i'd like to tinker with hardware in my sparetime. At day i'm working as a software engineer...

Comment

Hi @all,

I'm a guy who loves to repair things and saves a lot of stuff before it would be thrown away. Usually IT or furnitures, sometimes electronics.

Located in germany, I do this in my spare time for my friends, family and myself.

Comment

hi everyone

Comment

HI all , Luka living in UK
          I love to play with hardware and programming in my spare time.

Comment

Hey everybody,

I'm Skish.
            I'm an elec-eng tech from Vancouver Island in Canada

Comment

Hello everyone!!

I'm form Portugal and I play with electronics (reparing stuff) just for a hobby!!

Comment

Hi

Comment

Hello, from Colombia, I am Carlos, currently immersing myself more and more in the world of repairs, hardware being my favorite part, a huge greeting to all

Comment

Hi everyone, first post here, please be kind to me I'm a novice

Comment

ohi yees

Comment

Hi I'm Jody. I'm working on immersion cooling my gaming PC using Electrocool EC-100. I've changed the CPU and 3090FE GPU thermal pads to graphite (paste dissolves) and submerged the whole thing. I'll share as I learn things but so far I found that the Thermaltake 850watt PSU model SP-850AH3CCB will not spin the fan at all in the fluid and shuts down. After removing it from the tank the fan resumed but seems to have quit after about 45 minutes. I don't know if the fan motor has fried or if something else is wrong. More later.

Comment

Cant find option to post

Comment

unless you meant here. Raymond! FLORIDA! just starting!

Comment

hi, hoping to make a thread on finding a component to fix a graphics card. i hope i get permission to do so.

Comment

Hello everyone!
                                Found this site from googling and want to read some articles about electronic repairs, as i am interested as of these days. Suprised and excited to see a community of people interested in repairing electronics.
                                I thank you to every member of this site, especially admins and mods, for keeping a nice place, keeping a place for productive, like minded and nice people over here.

I wish everyone to have a nice day.

Comment

Originally posted by d47im5e View Post
                                  Hello everyone!
                                  Found this site from googling and want to read some articles about electronic repairs, as i am interested as of these days. Suprised and excited to see a community of people interested in repairing electronics.
                                  I thank you to every member of this site, especially admins and mods, for keeping a nice place, keeping a place for productive, like minded and nice people over here.

I wish everyone to have a nice day.

Same

Comment

Hi everyone . I am 32 years old and I am from Poland. I deal with electronics, mainly telephones, but sometimes I will do a TV or laptop.

Comment

hi everyone thanks for accepting me here.

Comment

hello everyone !
                                        it was nice to having an account on badcaps since I've knew this forum for a very long time but I was too lazy to make an account lol
                                        So, shortly introducing about myself, I currently running computer hardware repair service, but most of my time I always get into my DIY project with electric components. Its fun to do them and having more knowledge for my work, isn't good ?
                                        but anyways, send my regards to everyone on badcaps

Comment

Greetings to the entire community, I have known this forum thanks to a friend and I think it is great to ask to be part of it. I am Spanish although at the moment I live in France since I work for an association in this country. This association offers various services for people with financial difficulties, one of these services (the one that I occupy) we do the work of reconditioning computers and other electronic devices that we recover from other entities and we try to give it a second life. This forum is of great help to me as a consultation to resolve our repairs. Thanks a lot

Comment

Working...
                                          X