• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hallo

Comment

Hello to all! I am new here, I have started repairing computers n the last few years but I have nowhere near the knowledge or expertise that u guys have. I am trying to learn as much as I can as fast as I can...so I will endeavor to pick the brains of the intelligent folks on here.....

Comment

Good Day fellows,
        Just signed up after following a link on Google. and I am wandering how i have missed this forum all this time. I am into electronics; basically I like to tinker with circuit board. not really very good at least but I always give it a shot before sending bad electronics i can't fixed to the repair shops.
        I am good with computer software and networking, that is my specialty. I have a degree in Electronics and telecommunication Engineering, Also have a couple of computer accreditation (CCNA, CCNP, MSCA).
        I would like to be having advice from the professionals when I have a board that is beyond my board of repair and would also contribute my quoter if anyone needs advice.

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello!
            I am new in the field. Thinck to get a blue ring tester..and ck how to use it..
            Thank you!

Comment

Hi!
              I'm a new member. With your help I hope to save a few computers. I'll start with my mother in law computer so it is very important I succeed... lol

Comment

Hello, just joined due to a couple issues but have lurked for a while.

Comment

Hmm still can't update my profile or post.

Comment

Maybe post a reply, not a quick-reply.

Comment

Hello all

Comment

Hello to all!!!
                        Very nice forum with many info!!!

Comment

Hello to all! I found this forum while searching for a fix for my LG plasma TV. I'm an architect by education and profession, musician and vacuum tube amplifier collector and tech.

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm from Athens, Greece and I'm joining here to meet interesting people into electronics. I'm an undergraduate at electronics and the last two years I'm coping with repairs. And a very interesting repair is a motherboard repair. I'm sure here is the PLACE!

Comment

Thanks for having me! This site has already been invaluable in finding out what the heck was going on with my faulty PS 3d monitor :use:

Cheers!

Comment

how do I introduce myself ?

Comment

I see this is how !
                                  Hi all
                                  As you can see I am from Birmingham UK
                                  I am 59 years old and gained my city guilds in electronics in the early 90's . I then worked for Granada UK as a field engineer repairing TV's video's and satellites.
                                  Sadly now due to the way things have gone in this country with this sort of equipment people would rather replace than have repaired I am no longer active in this business .
                                  I still keep my hand in by doing the odd repair but not for a living any more due to the fact that I had bills to pay and TV work was not paying them.
                                  I am now in the car manufacturing business and am currently working for Jaguar land rover.
                                  Thank you for letting me join and hope I can help others in this forum and hopefully find some solutions for any TV's I may work on.
                                  Regards all Ron Hayes

Comment

I'm Kelly, I'm pretty inexperienced with electronics, though not hopeless. I'm hoping for some help with tv repair. Thanks in advance.

Comment

I'm saying hello so I can post my question about my samsung tv. Thanks

Comment

Hi all, I need help identifying 3 small capacitors that I broke on my gtx 580 any help would be appreciated

Comment

Hello Everyone.....Just wanted to introduce myself.

Brian Cunningham
                                          39 years Old
                                          Wife and 2 children - 11 and 7 (boy and girl)
                                          Network Administrator - 21 Years

Thanks for all the great information here!

Comment

Working...
                                          X