X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Need help -
    my name is man - from kuantan pahang malaysia - doing repair bussiness just this year starting from format to laptop service to hardware spareparts repairing and wanna go in depth to bios/motherboard.. so need help here.. hope all can give this newbie a warm welcome thanks all

Comment

oh yeah im advertising on fb only.. didnt have a shop though.. www.fb.com/gobtech

Comment

Hello all! I am sort of new to the forum as I have been coming here for a while getting information but never asking any questions. I have been working on electronics since I was 11 and I am 32 now so I have lots of experience but no real technical training. I am one of those people who love to buy broken electronics and fix them just for the challenge. Glad to be here and looking forward to helping anyone I can and grateful for any help received!

Comment

Im a new technician hope everyone is welcome me here in the forums. and wishing all a great day and more power. this forum will enhance me much better.. thanks and more power to Badcaps.net

Comment

well first of all i'm learning electronics,and i have still a far way to go before i can call myself an electronist.i have fineshed an electronics college and i have a passion for technology.i may bother a few of you out there with questions but i kindly ask you to be patient with begginers :P

my name is Sebastian and now i'm 21

iven if i come from a not so well "seen" country in the eyes of many i will try my best to fit in this comunity.i may seem a little young but i have preety good knowledge and experience in electronics,and i feel proud of myself because i work in an electronics service(i don't know how it's spelled in english but it's like a workshop based on fixing computers,laptops and other peripherials)

i hope i can "grow" my brain here and make friends

Comment

Hi..nice informative site..getting back to basics..

Comment

This is a very good site for anybody wanting to start learning component repair and seems people are very helpful with each other.

Comment

Hi you all! I'm an electricity technician. I live in the Dominican Republic and my mother language is spanish, so forgive any mistake in english. I worked in power factor here, measurements and transformers company. I focused also in residential, inverters installation and wiring. I'm also saved in Jesus Christ and work as a full time missionary pastor. I used my knowledge to help people here and solve things in church.

I don't really know a lot in electronics and will like to learn more. I would like to learn more in electronics to fix my own and people's things.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Comment

Hi I am Supriyo Pal frm India I am a chip level engineer of pdscomputing centre of Tripura.

Comment

I'm rjshirts - just a geeky guy with two Masters (M.Ed. and MBA) who has no idea what he's doing 99% of the time and looking for people much more intelligent in these things so he won't screw up TOO badly, or too many times, or have to make more trips to the hardware store than is ABSOLUTELY necessary...

Comment

hi
                        my name is xxsparksxx and came across badcaps looking for the schematics for my probook 4530s, so thankyou for those.

only been in the computer game for a couple of years but eager to learn as much as i can in the chip level side. it just amazes me and look forward to spending time here.
                        so thanks for having me.

Comment

Hi guys, I am DIY enthusiast. I am always disassembling any thing when it has signs of gone to a silicon heaven. Well just to find out how it works and potentially fix it. Electronics is my hobby when I have a time of course.

Comment

Hello everyone, just joined the forum.

Ive been repairing games consoles since 2005, and now starting to work on other devices. It's just a hobby, I'm still trying to learn electronics. I can see myself spending a lot of time on here lol.

Comment

Hi! My name is monja. I am a old electronic's tech. that was converted to a network IT manager. I joined this forum to read more about what is now a hobby for me. I fixed thing here and then. Thank's for your help!

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm michelle and I live in honolulu, hi. My recently failed samsung tv brought me here. Still a newbie so hopefully the more knowledgeable members can help me learn a few things

Comment

Working on fixing a Panasonic TC-P50G25

Comment

Was up fellas! I'm just here looking for help to fix my tv lol. Wish me luck.

Comment

Always ready to learn from seniors (in age or experience)

Comment

Enjoy Babcaps
                                        Name Terle
                                        Enjoy working on TVS
                                        Age 65

Comment

Hi everyone. Glad to join such an awesome group!
                                          -jdmillard

Comment

Working...
                                          X