X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

I am from Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico. Studied Electronic Engineering Bachelor Degree from ITCH. Working on electronic repair bussines since 1990, from PCs to Laptops, Tablets, TV Plasma LCD and LED, etc. I hope to learn a little bit more in this forum and if it could be possible to share a little of our experiences on the electronic arena.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-30-2021, 11:53 AM. Reason: spammy post

Comment

Hello
      Last edited by SMDFlea; 11-30-2021, 11:53 AM. Reason: spammy post

Comment

Hello Paul here. my vizio 70 just dropped its picture and thats why i'm here!

Comment

Hi, I am a tech newbie and I came here to see if I can learn something. So far, I read a lot of posts from people who seem to be REAL electronic engineers. It's good to finally find a place where people go in-deep with damaged units, and not just "have you tried turning it off and on again?" (IT crowd)

Comment

Hi, just joined this forum to find information about capacitors in general, this forum looks full of very knowledgeable and nice people!

Comment

hi everyone i'm lorenzo and i'm from italy,i'm very happy to be here because i've seen a lot of posts very very impressive and explained in such easy ways.sorry for my english but i'm still lerning it thanks to all!

Comment

Hello,

I am from Italy, I was searching the web for info on capacitors and I found your good forum. I hope to learn a bit about this world.

Leonardo

Comment

hey everyone

Comment

need bios file for toshiba c55-a5285

db10f-6050a2566201-mb-02

Comment

hello

Comment

hello

looking for help about hx191dp monitor

Comment

Hello,
                          I am new here. :-)

Comment

Hello

Comment

I have a Toshiba 40RV525U power up and sound feedback issue. It has trouble powering up as sometimes it takes a few tries. If no direct signal there is a loud feedback wail that won't stop until power is off. Other times it works great. We want to fix it but don't know what to change and where to look for part. Can anyone help?

Comment

Signed up so I could troubleshoot a TV. Found what I needed without posting a question, but am going to post a new thread about the problem and the fix so future users find an easy fix!

Comment

Hi everyone,
                                  Been a tech repairer since age 16, now "50 something". Enjoy working with PC's, programming & electronic security.
                                  Thought it was time to join the best repair forum online, so thanks for membership.

Comment

Hi from NJ. Always been a DIY person with a background in automotive wiring and electronics, but fix all types of stuff and defiantly need some help now and them.

Joe

Comment

Hellow from Greece , i am Automotive Engineer with pasion for electronic repairs since i was 14 . Thank you for accepting me in this helpfull forum .

Thanasis

Comment

Hi.. I'm interested in repairing TVs, especially if there's a known issue. Got my hands on a Samsung LN-S4095 with issues, will be posting about that.

Comment

hello good day every one am new, don't really know where and how to post here but i would appreciate if someone will guide me.

here is my challenge
                                          my hp elitebook 8440p core i5 flashes power light 8 times but refuses to on have tried doing a lot of troubleshooting like ready IC, capacitors, charging charger, memory etc. but still will not on. pls i need help

Comment

Working...
                                          X